Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
That’s cool but I don’t want to take anything I want to get rid of some stuff

Post what your wanting to give away.. sorry was going by what you were replying to.

All you have to do is post what your giving away and add some pictures...

in this pif forum you pay to ship as well .. no money changes hands at all..but if you have something to give to someone just post ..

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Still looking for those rules.. supposed to be first post but isn’t. :(

Are you able to see the first page of this thread? The first post on that first page are rules for both people offering pif as well as rules for people accepting pif offers.

NVM, any time you have questions and are unsure of the rules, please message a mod before you make your own.

Last edited:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Passing through a small town I had a coil emergency and had to run into a small vape shop to grab a coil for my iJoy Captain X3. However, I was given the wrong one and now have a coil which doesn’t fit any of my tanks. I don’t plan on purchasing a captain tank. I have enough vape stuff to keep tidy as it is. So if anyone can use, I’d happily pop in the mail. I know it isn’t much but I’d rather see it go to someone than tossing it in the bin. I paid about $5.50 for it, normal B&M single coil price. I usually purchase online but had a moment:laugh: I don’t need anything offered for trade though. I can’t imagine postage being much. So, first person who wants, it’s yours!
Coil:
iJoy Captain Tank
1 Unused / Sealed
CA8
0.15 ohm
60-120w

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Passing through a small town I had a coil emergency and had to run into a small vape shop to grab a coil for my iJoy Captain X3. However, I was given the wrong one and now have a coil which doesn’t fit any of my tanks. I don’t plan on purchasing a captain tank. I have enough vape stuff to keep tidy as it is. So if anyone can use, I’d happily pop in the mail. I know it isn’t much but I’d rather see it go to someone than tossing it in the bin. I paid about $5.50 for it, normal B&M single coil price. I usually purchase online but had a moment:laugh: I don’t need anything offered for trade though. I can’t imagine postage being much. So, first person who wants, it’s yours!
Coil:
iJoy Captain Tank
1 Unused / Sealed
CA8
0.15 ohm
60-120w
Sending this coil to @diabolique :)

Reactions: DavidOck

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I have a quantity of rayon for wicking. I'm willing to send out a few envelopes with a foot or so each if anyone wants to try rayon without buying a large box. I can send out at least 3 samples of rayon. If you want to try before you buy let me know.

taken by Rangertrix last take 032416

Last edited by a moderator:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: op request

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
  • Deleted by Vchick

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
someone will direct you to the instructions. I have already forgotten where they are.
Err, page one of this thread you're in right now? Looks like most of the stipulations are on accepting offers, not making them:

Treasure Chest Rules:
1. Once your offer has been taken, you MUST edit your post to say that the item(s) has/have been taken and post the name of who has taken it. If you can't edit it anymore, then PM a PIF Mod and we'll do it for you.

2. If you have questions or comments about an offer, please PM the original poster and keep the thread free of chit chat.

3. You can offer as many times as you want, but please accept offers at least 30 days apart. *
Your treasure chest acceptance is now limited to 1 per HOUSEHOLD per 30 days.

To find the date of your last treasure take, you will need to locate "Search Thread" at the top of the thread. Click on that and simply enter your username. You will then have access to only the posts with your username in them and will be able to find your last take from those posts.
4. You must post your want for a posted offer IN THE THREAD (no PM's) along with the date of your last taken TC offer.

5. All Treasure Chest offers taken must be for your own personal use. To be fair to our Pif members and the Pif community please do not take offers for non Pif or ECF members. The members of the PIF community are in need as much as anyone and its not fair for those who so freely give here to miss out on a Treasure Chest item that will go to someone "outside" of and not part of the Pif community.

Nothing claimed from this thread can be listed in the ECF Classifieds. Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the PIF group.

If you do not receive an offer you've accepted here, please PM any PIF Moderator to look into the situation for you. We need to know if people aren't sending or communicating.

Remember guys, this is YOUR suff...if you get more than one request for your offers, you give it to who you see fit as long as all TC rules are followed. If your last Treasure Chest "take" is older than this thread - please indicate that as the original thread is no longer available to search and is dated.

ALL THE THREADS IN PIF ARE US RESIDENTS ONLY - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS, BE SURE TO READ THE GROUP RULES AS WELL AS THE THREAD RULES.

Money never changes hands in PIF - anywhere.

Thank you! :)

TREASURE CHEST AND THE PIF GROUP ARE HERE TO HELP OUR MEMBERS - NOT ADVERTISE OR SOLICIT FOR VENDORS. LINKS TO VENDORS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANYONE POSTING LINKS OR ADVERTISING FOR VENDORS - YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR ACCESS TO PIF IMMEDIATELY REMOVED

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
  • Deleted by Vchick

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: not necessary or helpful

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
@ChelsB & @Anise This was a note for interested parties that they have to follow the rules in post one of this thread before accepting any offers. If the item is claimed you need to add to your original post 'taken' & by whom.

If you still need help, please message me, thanks!

~shadow~

Aug 24, 2012
Indiana
I have a bottle of 3mg 70/30 mix pumpkin spice juice that is too strongly flavored for me. I have never made a post for the treasure chest, but I am looking to swap it for something else if anyone is interested. I think it's a 20ml bottle but I need to check when I get home. It's not bad, and it is only about a week old, I just expected something different.

Reactions: DavidOck

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I have a bottle of 3mg 70/30 mix pumpkin spice juice that is too strongly flavored for me. I have never made a post for the treasure chest, but I am looking to swap it for something else if anyone is interested. I think it's a 20ml bottle but I need to check when I get home. It's not bad, and it is only about a week old, I just expected something different.
I think there's a thread for swaps. It may be dead? (You could ask a mod to revive it.) But the treasure chest is for gifts.

I just checked, it's not dead: (Whoops I just noticed you said you had juice, not flavoring. That's the wrong thread I posted at first, use this one instead: Juice swaps - USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines )

~shadow~

Aug 24, 2012
Indiana
I think there's a thread for swaps. It may be dead? (You could ask a mod to revive it.) But the treasure chest is for gifts.

I just checked, it's not dead: (Whoops I just noticed you said you had juice, not flavoring. That's the wrong thread I posted at first, use this one instead: Juice swaps - USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines )

Hey, thank you very much! If I come across anything else I have in my stash I am willing to part with I will put it up here. I'm considering quitting vaping as well, maybe my mod will pop up here one day!

• Winner
Reactions: redeuce

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
update accepted by FranC 12-4-18 6:58 pm PST

Hello,

This forum has helped me immensely in my vaping journey so I'd like to help someone else out. I want to give this all to one person

-Kanger K Box Nano Purple - fully working - you need your own battery
-extra battery door for the box
-4 complete toptank nanos
-2 subtank nanos (not toptank - bottom fill)
- 2 spare purple colored replacement tank glass
- 4 packs of nano o-rings - different color
- black silicone sleeve for the box
- 2 510 to 510 connectors - useful when connecting certain tanks or if you do not want to wear out the threads on the Kbox

All in preowned condition - normal wear and tear and clean.

All you will need is your own coils (SSOCC) and 18650 battery for mod.

No splits - one person

I am new to this so once someone takes it I will update the post and then the person that takes it can send me their address via private message.

Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• IMG_7298.JPG
    IMG_7298.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7299.JPG
    IMG_7299.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7300.JPG
    IMG_7300.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7301.JPG
    IMG_7301.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7302.JPG
    IMG_7302.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7303.JPG
    IMG_7303.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Update: accepted by djezewski 12-4-18 7:34 pm PST

Tootle Puffer stuff

No splits - one person please.

3 tanks - I think they are evod glass - black, blue and stainless
2 Johnson Creek Vea Canteen Tanks
2 unused coils
2 suction cup stands that the tanks fit in
1 Kroo black case
bunch of assorted mouthpieces for the tanks
1 vea wall adapter - can be used for ego or small tanks with usb cord - charger adapter included not cord.

I used these but not much - all are clean and in very good condition.

I am new to this so once someone takes it I will update the post and then the person that takes it can send me their address via private message.

Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• IMG_7300.JPG
    IMG_7300.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7299.JPG
    IMG_7299.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7298.JPG
    IMG_7298.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7301.JPG