Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
WoW... something for us newbies!!!

I would love a mod. Why? Well, I started with a 808 battery and prefilled carts. Then more prefilled carts. Then juice in empty prefilled carts.

Then tried the CE2's .... one box. Loved the cleaner vape, but burnt thru those in a matter of days.

Ran out of money for more stuff.... sticking to the juice right now... in empty pre-filled carts.

I want to try new things in search of the perfect vape.... but alas, too new and have not broken even from the analog lifestyle!! (YET)

I love vaping, it makes me a better runner, jumper, fisher, lover, and friend ...... now I just want a superwoman set-up!!!!

bonezit

Mar 31, 2011
bonezit
1. I have a decent amount below 25
2. I have no other mods, or e-cigs for that matter, i'll explain below
3. I started vaping around this past Christmas. My wife, who I just married on October 31 of last year, really wanted me to quit smoking. We just bought a house and analogs were kiling our budget. I had done a little bit of research (unfortunately, didn't find this forum until later) and thought "Oh man, I really want a Blu, awesome PCC, small size, looks like a small cig with a blue light, awesome!" Well my wife surprised me by buying Blu for me and giving it to me a little before Christmas. (She really wanted me to quit smoking lol). Well, to end this long story, basically I have my blu, which works ok, i guess, but it hasn't been strong enough to keep me completely off analogs. I've been looking at getting another e-cig, but after just getting married and buying a house, it's just not in the cards. Thanks.
4. I have never, promise :)

alphavap

Apr 18, 2011
Alpharetta,GA
1. I am on about my 4th post but am looking forward to sharing my experience
2. I am so new I am not even sure why I need this mode but it feels like I do :)
3. Finally posted in the right place
I hope to be vaping for years to come..I have started with an rn4081 and I am trying to figure out what my next logical step is

4. I have never received anything but some a warm welcome so far

Thanks,
Mark

rob5482

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
new york
This is going to Bonezit. His story really reminded me of why I quit. To all the others, thank you for taking your time and posting here, hopefully you will continue with the PIF family. That was what this was meant to be a Way to get some new blood into the family.

BTW this was never a contest, i wanted to hear about your stories so I could decide on who I wanted it to goto. I will be running a contest soon thou so keep your eyes open for it.

Panhandler

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wakulla Florida
I like this post....R U sure UR from Arkansas?

I have travelled many miles of twisted pair copper, high fibre content optics, into space and beyond in a hithertofore futile quest for the perfect First Mod.

I sensed a ripple in the very fabric of the cosmos, drawing me, compelling me to alight here. Space and time blurred in a chaotic cacophony of colours and all was darkness within. My mind warped, back to a place out of time; long ago and far, far away.

Semi-lucid dreams of tangerine forests and marmalade skies did little to prepare me for the shock of magical metal oxides and strawberry field effects forever. Velveteen vapid vapours vanishing, and naught but a fleeting glimpse of a disembodied feline grin fading to black.

Bathed in a cold sweat, I awoke. Not as I once was, but who I was about to become. It was then I realized – in that detached out-of-body sensory space – that I was being seduced. Drawn ever closer to what I have now determined to be The Dark Side of the Force.

Try as I might, I can no longer resist because it is futile; my gasp is laminated. I must have this mod. It is, I know, a small step. But it is a giant leap to cross the chasm to the Dark Side. On the plus side, I hear they have cookies….

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks everyone, and thanks greatly to Rob5482. I will put it to good use, promise. My wife wants to find you and hug you :) . Believe me, I'm all for some PIF and hopefully soon I can help someone else out as well.

Thanks again!

Vape it in good health. :) This will kill the cig craving...just give it a proper shot. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread