New York State issues 3 Bills to: Impose 75% or 95% tax on Ecigs, Ban E-Liquid, Ban Ecig Use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumbafox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
bellerose NY
tobacco kills overs 25% of the worlds deaths annually. 25% in the u.s. Nicotine which is over the counter and the one known non carcinogen in cigarettes. I'm not aware of any e-liguid fatalities ever although their probably there have been some accidents. Labs simply need to be regulated for safety.

As far as Senator Hannon of New Yorks new bill, he will eventually be responsible for more death than Hitler.

And his bill is submitted in the same month as R.J.R. reynolds introduces is digital fuse nationwide.

I've done my share

Bill Godshall

Executive Director<br/> Smokefree Pennsylvania
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio

zep604

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tumbafox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
bellerose NY
[edited] I know a lot about Kemp Hannon. He is ruthless. And his motivation is his own self interest. The e-liquid ban in not dead just because the legislator is in recess. Now is a great time to get in front of the idiots, not take a vacation.

[edited]

If millions of vapors tweeted and kept retweeting the fact, not the idiots much more can be accomplished.

Enlisting Celebrities like Dicaprio and Obama will be more effective and bring more attention to the issues than 30 second public service announcements paid for by special Interests.

I Find it interesting that Hannon would introduce a bill to ban liquid the same exact month that RJR/Nabisco released the Vuse. I have even noticed retailers that are being strong armed to remove competitive products from the shelves if they want to deal with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
[edited] I know a lot about Kemp Hannon. He is ruthless. And his motivation is his own self interest. The e-liquid ban in not dead just because the legislator is in recess. Now is a great time to get in front of the idiots, not take a vacation.

[edited]

If millions of vapors tweeted and kept retweeting the fact, not the idiots much more can be accomplished.

Enlisting Celebrities like Dicaprio and Obama will be more effective and bring more attention to the issues than 30 second public service announcements paid for by special Interests.

I Find it interesting that Hannon would introduce a bill to ban liquid the same exact month that RJR/Nabisco released the Vuse. I have even noticed retailers that are being strong armed to remove competitive products from the shelves if they want to deal with them.

Don't you think CASAA has been trying for those folks all along? Not getting any bites.

However, please PLEASE get specifics about retailers being strong-armed! That is important IMPORTANT. Get them to sign something as "anonymous" but real, I don't know, but somehow, we need to take the wind out of the ANTZ who claim we're in bed with Big Tobacco!!!!!! Email board@casaa.org or post something on the fb page or SOMETHING! (Maybe write to Dr. Phillips?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread