New vs Old Opinions of the formula changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
I'm not going to approach this with an accusatory attitude. I know that I have a narrow field for my eliquid pallette, and that's ok by me. That said, I didn't try a wide variety of the offered flavors until the huge sell off. I had tried Wakonda and loved it. I bought many (for me, a DIYer) bottles of CLS and quite a few bottles of GCD. I haven't tried the new "Virus", and only had a few bottles via the firesale - which I enjoyed a lot.

Re: the new recipes, I think the changes made are significant enough to warrant new names. If Kent chooses to promote the new recipes - and it's his business (both in terms of his company and his beeswax), cool. I appreciate the transparency around his reasons, thanks for that.

But the changes to Wakonda and CLS are enough that I personally don't foresee purchasing as much. I simply don't enjoy them enough anymore. Kinda like New Coke vs Coke Classic.

Kent, I suggest a Nicotickit "Classic" line. But it's your bag man! I'm grateful for the customer service, and loved the old eliquids! Seen quite a few lines I liked come and go. Really miss a local-to-me line that had an amazing black currant liquid. Few people like black currant liquids, so I'm left with fond memories of a niche product.

Tapatalked from my Note8

just wanted to say, totally agree! the new wakonda to old is just too muted...im not a huge custard fan im coming to realize but that one is even more noticeable as i mentioned about. they are still good, by no means bad, but when compared to the old recipe, night and day in the flavor department...

regarding the black currant liquid you are looking for. I know a few that you might be interested, one from a local vendor where im from, CT and not sure where the other is from, i buy it online... however, im not sure these are technically labeled as Black Currant but its definitely what they taste. PM me if interested and i can let you know the companies...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
just wanted to say, totally agree! the new wakonda to old is just too muted...im not a huge custard fan im coming to realize but that one is even more noticeable as i mentioned about. they are still good, by no means bad, but when compared to the old recipe, night and day in the flavor department...

regarding the black currant liquid you are looking for. I know a few that you might be interested, one from a local vendor where im from, CT and not sure where the other is from, i buy it online... however, im not sure these are technically labeled as Black Currant but its definitely what they taste. PM me if interested and i can let you know the companies...
Thank you kindly for the feedback!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm enjoying Sublime very much.
It's not as sweet as GCD, but I like the change.
I like having a less sweet option. It's also a nice base for mixology...add a little blueberry...Bam! Blueberry Cobler, with a crunchy cinnamon topping. Add some apple...Bam! Apple Crisp!

First one to put on my list of "Will buy again".

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm enjoying Sublime very much.
It's not as sweet as GCD, but I like the change.
I like having a less sweet option. It's also a nice base for mixology...add a little blueberry...Bam! Blueberry Cobler, with a crunchy cinnamon topping. Add some apple...Bam! Apple Crisp!

First one to put on my list of "Will buy again".
I made more Sublime it turned out so well! Glad you are enjoying it!

Reactions: 57chilicat

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Thanks for the offer. I don't have any others I would want to give up.

i would essentially take whatever... whether that means you just buying something new and trading or even trading something from another vendor.... if youre interested, PM me. ill double check how much i have at home.. i think 60ML though or more

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
well thats amazing news! i just bought 2 even before hearing this....couldnt risk it going out of stock and it being as good as the old....glad i risked it ; )
I am off my diet when it comes to diketones... This Strawnilla is rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread