Recipe Change? (OLD juice Vs New juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vornado

Apr 23, 2013
Jersey
So I made an order from MadVapes for some things including a sample bottle of Maple Cream eliquid on January 2011 and promptly lost the bottle until a few months ago... I know, 2+ year old juice... The thing is, when I found it and vaped some if it (then all of it), it tasted GREAT.

I ordered some of the same (?) Maple Cream at the beginning of this month because it was so good. The question however, is did the recipe change any in the intervening years?

The old maple I had was very dark and a strong maple smell. The new juice I have is not nearly as dark and does not taste or smell anything like my old bottle. I've been steeping it for 2 weeks now and it hasn't changed much. I'm not complaining at all and even though I dont like the new juice that much I would still order from you guys again. I just want to know if it really isnt the same eJuice or if I just need to let this one steep for a few more years :p

For reference here's a picture of some from the old bottle and the new bottle for color comparison-

MapleCream.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread