The Virus! YUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodoman1916

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2014
saint louis
Ages ago I gave The Virus a day in court, and it didn't make it out. Didn't like it. Traded it. Blah!!!

Then, alas, I discover Wakonda, praise be unto its name, and I found no reason to continue any quest for a different juice. I looked upon what I vaped and beheld that it was good. I was content.

So time flies by, and I start to wonder how in the world so many people can be wrong, and how could they so wrong for so long. Well... taste being so subjective. You know... that old horse. I kind of figured that they probably aren't.

And so it goes that I ordered four 60's of Wakonda, forever may its presence endure, during the sale, and one 60 of The Virus to grow on. Hey, I believe in second chances; what can I say.

Virus. One hit.... WREKT!!!! Level 5 quarantine infection!!!! GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY SOMBODY CALL HAZ-MAT!!!! im ruined

So long story short. I was wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong. A thousand apologies for ever doubting it. Now don't get me wrong. Wakonda, may its sacredness be eternal, is still my top. But Virus????

Oh you clever girl....

All the best, brothers and sisters.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I actually didn't care for the virus the first time. I kept it though and went back to it a few weeks later, and was throughly infected! All it takes is one good one at the right time and it's got you! I've been hitting on virus daily for well over a year now. I never tire of it :).

KBMP529

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Levittown, NY
[HASHTAG]#infected[/HASHTAG] !!!!!

I avoided it for the first year plus of ordering....I had tried some no name brand RY4 when I first started vaping and hated it so I avoided all "tobacco" based vapes.... Being a NT junkie, I stumbled across fairtrade sloth's reviews on Youtube and decided to try both The Virus & Wakonda... Wow! I have vaped both everyday since and now have 10+ bottles of each in my steep cabinet thanks to the BOGO & CELEBRATE deals.

I also had a lady at work who I turned on to NT gift me some 12mg Virus that she didn't care for. However before she gave them to me she told me it was Wakonda. Since I vape 6mg I ordered a bunch of 0mg nic Wakonda to mix. So i was quite surprised when it turned out to be The Virus. I decided to mix the 12mg Virus with the Omg Wakonda and I stumbled across awesomeness!!!!! Been vaping this mix daily for a month and love it!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

I avoided it for the first year plus of ordering....I had tried some no name brand RY4 when I first started vaping and hated it so I avoided all "tobacco" based vapes.... Being a NT junkie, I stumbled across fairtrade sloth's reviews on Youtube and decided to try both The Virus & Wakonda... Wow! I have vaped both everyday since and now have 10+ bottles of each in my steep cabinet thanks to the BOGO & CELEBRATE deals.

I also had a lady at work who I turned on to NT gift me some 12mg Virus that she didn't care for. However before she gave them to me she told me it was Wakonda. Since I vape 6mg I ordered a bunch of 0mg nic Wakonda to mix. So i was quite surprised when it turned out to be The Virus. I decided to mix the 12mg Virus with the Omg Wakonda and I stumbled across awesomeness!!!!! Been vaping this mix daily for a month and love it!
One morning w/o enough coffee I accidentally topped off my Wakonda REO with Virus. That turned out to be a fortunate mistake... Yummy goodness!!!

Like others, when I first tried Virus it didn't hit for me. It may have been because I was only 4 months into vaping and was still using 18 mg. Now it has a dedicated REO and is with me every day.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
The first 15ML of H1N1 that I got was gone in 3 days and I was kicking myself for not getting more. Got a 60 ml with the next order and it hasn't been as good for me. For whatever reason the tobacco is strong as hell and I have been cutting it down with CB. I let it steep with the lid off and shaking it everyday for 2 weeks still heavy tobacco. I think I may be resistant to this particular strain.

I didn't much care for Wakonda the first time. I think I may give it another shot to see if my tastes have changed.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

That's a real good combo, actually Virus works well with everything not fruit flavored, but I believe I have found a better one today. I put about 1ml of GC in 5ml of Wakonda to top off the REO bottle and it's coffee with a chocolate after taste. I may make a second bottle of, that's never happened before, I always go back to Virus.

goofy2302

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Brooklyn, NY, USA
I loved it right from the very first 15ml bottle i bought....there is 18 60ml bittles sitting in my fridge....Clark tried to cure me...with cure....no go my infection is too deep...but now the ACB is starting to creep in.........

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Ages ago I gave The Virus a day in court, and it didn't make it out. Didn't like it. Traded it. Blah!!!

Then, alas, I discover Wakonda, praise be unto its name, and I found no reason to continue any quest for a different juice. I looked upon what I vaped and beheld that it was good. I was content.

So time flies by, and I start to wonder how in the world so many people can be wrong, and how could they so wrong for so long. Well... taste being so subjective. You know... that old horse. I kind of figured that they probably aren't.

And so it goes that I ordered four 60's of Wakonda, forever may its presence endure, during the sale, and one 60 of The Virus to grow on. Hey, I believe in second chances; what can I say.

Virus. One hit.... WREKT!!!! Level 5 quarantine infection!!!! GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY SOMBODY CALL HAZ-MAT!!!! im ruined

So long story short. I was wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong. A thousand apologies for ever doubting it. Now don't get me wrong. Wakonda, may its sacredness be eternal, is still my top. But Virus????

Oh you clever girl....

All the best, brothers and sisters.

#INFECTED!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The first 15ML of H1N1 that I got was gone in 3 days and I was kicking myself for not getting more. Got a 60 ml with the next order and it hasn't been as good for me. For whatever reason the tobacco is strong as hell and I have been cutting it down with CB. I let it steep with the lid off and shaking it everyday for 2 weeks still heavy tobacco. I think I may be resistant to this particular strain.

I didn't much care for Wakonda the first time. I think I may give it another shot to see if my tastes have changed.

What device?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
mine isn't tasting all that great, may need to steep some more.

Gonna put it the deepest, darkest recesses of my basement until it becomes SUPER VURUS!

Drop a couple drops over one of the vanilla products to start. ;)

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Hmmph..I had the opposite reaction. Loved it at first... couldn't get enough.
Then it got to where I could keep a little on hand, but deep steeped tasted funky to me. So I stuck with wakonda for a bit. Recently tried a new bottle and I just cannot do it. I don't know why...
I tried.
I pray to the sacred juice gods that wakonda never changes in my taste like the virus did.:nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread