New to the Super-T Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our new toy that arrived this morning! (We have an automatic Bar feeder for it too, its about 8 feet long and feeds bar in from the access door seen on the left of the machine (a Shockwave is sitting above it), but it won't be in for approx. another week). I'll post up a Vid of it in action once its all up and running! Hope to be Running some Precise ELA parts by later next week!!!!

This is a Haas ST10Y, with Live Tooling (powered tooling for those who don't know) and Y axis, for off center milling, drilling tapping etc. It also has a parts catcher, tool presetter and Chip conveyer, that with the Bar feeder, means we'll have fully automated production!

This is a big win for both Super T and the customer alike as it will virtually eliminate out of stocks, allow us to manufacture many more products (and take on outside machining jobs too) and most importantly, allow us to take new products from conception to prototype to full production in only a matter of days! We'll also be getting in a CNC Milling Center too around spring time which will allow us to do even more complex 3D milling operations. Lots of exciting products will be rolling out of Super T soon, so stay tuned!!

Bar Feeder:
barfeeder2.jpg

Haas5.jpg

Haas2.jpg

haas4.jpg

Haas3.jpg

]

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Freaking beautiful !! Ah, the smell of new ! Congratulations, Dave ! You must be jumping up and down :)

Yeah, we are pretty excited! Can't do much with it until the electrician wires it in and the Haas Tech guys come out to check it over and set it up (monday they'll be in), but for now, i'm content looking at it and wiping it down with a cloth :)

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Yeah, we are pretty excited! Can't do much with it until the electrician wires it in and the Haas Tech guys come out to check it over and set it up (monday they'll be in), but for now, i'm content looking at it and wiping it down with a cloth :)

Lol. Dave, as a supplier you have always been a nice and humble (best quality a person can have ) dude. Even thru all the emails related to past simple problems (due to me) with my Precise +, you were always extremely patient and prompt with this past noob :). Till this day, I thank you for being like that. For that, I wish you nothing but luck, and that the good ol' Lord be there with you in every step out of your new stage in life.

Take care,

Nic

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lol. Dave, as a supplier you have always been a nice and humble (best quality a person can have ) dude. Even thru all the emails related to past simple problems (due to me) with my Precise +, you were always extremely patient and prompt with this past noob :). Till this day, I thank you for being like that. For that, I wish you nothing but luck, and that the good ol' Lord be there with you in every step out of your new stage in life.

Take care,

Nic

Thank you for the kind words Nic. I hope you and your family have a prosperous new year!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can you lease the ST-10Y or do you have to buy them?
Congrats!!!!
I

We purchased ours, but I imagine one could be leased, though things like live tooling, cutters, toolholders and CAD/CAM software aren't included in a lease so you need to account $25,000+ for those incidentals.(for example, just those Radial and Axial driven power tools you see in the video drilling and milling don't come with the machine and run $2500.00 each and we have six on our Haas and a software that will work with Y AXIS and C axis control starts at about $6500.00 and up) Plus you need a shop (with 3 Phase 240-480V 200amp+ service, CNC Machinist, CAD/CAM programmer, 2 stage compressor, horizontal bad saw etc, so add it all up and your out of pocket investment is so much, you may be way ahead buying.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Congrats David on your new Baby:rickroll:

It' a boy no no it's girl ahhhhhh who cares...whatever it is it will pump out that awesome stainless steel like nothing :D

Thank you VapRon, we can't wait to feed the beast! (and i'm not talking about Adrian Peterson)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Thats a Damn fine piece of machinery..
Does Super T have any plans on manufacturing a VV/VW MOD incorporating the Evolv DNA 20D Chip, with a Shockwave type body?

I like your Idea...But for now those of us lucky enough to be getting Shockwaves, how about a DNA20 screw on accessory cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread