New Precise 18650 and 16340 Models!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Both a 16340 Precise and a 18650 Precise are going into production tomorrow and are now available for pre-order! These have all the features of their little brother with the addition of an adjustable button throw! The 18650 Precise will also accept two CR123A/16340's for 6v vaping!

To order: Super T Manufacturing; the most innovative electronic cigarette products

With bans threatening, there is not a single mod out there that will have the durability, reliability and warranty of an all Stainless Steel Precise! Even the adapter cap and threads are machined from solid stainless steel (not brass or aluminum, a much softer metal, which many mods feature).

I know there are alot of computer controlled mods hitting the market with a ton of bells and whistles, and certainly they have their place and application, but the electronics, atomizer connector and the switch are still the weakest links, all of which are addressed by the all mechanical Precise.

These will also be the thinnest mods on the market of their respective battery types.

Note: Dimension comparisons edited off.

Until i get the finalized Prototype pics, these pics will have to suffice as the new models are the same, only larger:

l_6a48f906cd2640969cb0f7a67b676ade.jpg

l_6049b85e81534d3cbca591d33cc2da5f.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dave before i place my order 16340 is a 6 volt Vape too isn't it???? I mean if i stack the 2 Batts....Please Correct me if I'm wrong...

No, it is just a single 16340. The 18650 Precise can take one 18650 or two CR123A/16340 batts for 6v.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David
Are you going to offer a brass option?
I have both setups for my S6s and brass for both of my 10440 Precises. The brass really makes a statement.
Thanks
Bob

No brass at this time. Not saying it couldn't ever happen, but i wanted the all stainless steel so it could be a doomsday device, something that would work after the bombs (or Bans) hit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread