Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All I can say is "
jesuscrown-1.jpg
"

If there was any doubt who the #1 mod builder is, this just removed that....

What is the Duty Cycle of that bad boy, if I may ask?

If by duty cycle you mean how long can it run continuously, it is a 100%. You can run lights out with this machine; come in in the morning to a bin full of parts :)

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
Congratulations Dave. It's nice to see your company flouri4:. After using regular e cigs for a month I got a provape and then started a thread asking what is the Rolls Roye in tube mods. Your name came up quite a bit, I bought a P10 (wish I still had my original one) and that was the start of my Super T adventure. I will only have 4 mods and be done, two of them a from Super T. Thank you for your patience and responses over the years (I know I'm a "high maintenance" customer). Wishing you a very succesfull 2013; congratulations.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sometime in the far future when the machine is sitting idle (ha!) maybe it could turn out some 901 top caps for a P+. :)

Hi Snork, we did design a true 4 in 1 connector (no rethreader required) 3 years ago that i never put into production. I'm not sure what the demand would be nowadays given how 510's have taken over though?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm sure the demand would be small, though people who don't know the joy of a good 901 don't know what they're missing.
Shoot, this morning and over the last week I've been using an 801, too.

I may make a run of the True 4-in-1 if demand is there. Three years ago when i created the True 4-in-1, fanboys were not so nice (see link below), but i think things have calmed down enough now that even fanboys would recognize the significant difference between my True 4-in-1 connector and the competitions connector:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ring/67840-super-t-chinese-way-inventing.html

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I would buy one for sure. I really enjoy a 901 and also an 801. They really do provide a different vape than a 510. Sadly, I hate using adapters. As a dripper, using 801's and 901's on a 510 native connection is a pain - adapters get juice in them and they are very difficult to clean out effectively, short of rinsing them out. Once they get juice in them, I notice a marked performance difference - from less "hit" to a change in the draw of the atomizer. On top of that, I think it's a crying shame to put a mystery metal china-made adapter on a Precise Plus with rhodium plating.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Egads! Never read that one before.
Everybody knows I'm a fanboy, no doubt about it. But never once have I spread my fanboyism outside the friendly confines of here.
I think it's ironic that when people complain so bitterly about the Chinese copying something, they seem to forget that without one solitary Chinese dude's invention we probably wouldn't be doing this at all.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Egads! Never read that one before.
Everybody knows I'm a fanboy, no doubt about it. But never once have I spread my fanboyism outside the friendly confines of here.
I think it's ironic that when people complain so bitterly about the Chinese copying something, they seem to forget that without one solitary Chinese dude's invention we probably wouldn't be doing this at all.

Yeah, the early days of ECF were the wild, wild west and things could get pretty nasty. It was amazing how accusations and misinformation ruled and no amount of facts or reasoned explanation was going to change any fanboy's mind (it still happens, but to a much lesser degree these days). I have to take some of the blame though, as i did my fair share of stoking the fires back then. Live and learn...

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
On top of that, I think it's a crying shame to put a mystery metal china-made adapter on a Precise Plus with rhodium plating.

I agree (sorta). I do have the need for an adapter on my P+18650 due to the fact I'm vaping Kangers. I was forced to buy mine from ProVape because the they are the only American made adapters that I know of, and as such have high quality threading.

One thing I noticed about ProV's adapters they are sealed, which is degrading my vapor production and throwing off the draw adversely.
These need to be non-sealed. I'll have to put these on the drill press and hog them out.

I hope David at some point will either make his own adapters or offer replacement top caps to work with the Kangers (the latter being much preferred). I read David's post about the few P+18650's being offered for sale, and the Kicklet top cap not being able to work with this model....

I did buy a Kick for my P+18650 awhile ago, but the advantages of the Kicklet is to too much to ignore. A top cap with slots (and a slightly raised post) to accommodate tank lovers, and a top cap to accommodate Kanger/Stardust lovers would be great. That should cover most all the best delivery devices out there....

Last edited:

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
I may make a run of the True 4-in-1 if demand is there. Three years ago when i created the True 4-in-1, fanboys were not so nice (see link below), but i think things have calmed down enough now that even fanboys would recognize the significant difference between my True 4-in-1 connector and the competitions connector:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ring/67840-super-t-chinese-way-inventing.html

I'm so happy that you're considering these again, David. Gotta keep that Haas running around the clock anyway! ;)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Early riser!
901s have evolved I think. Vaptamist turned me on to a really good one, I hesitate to give a link because it's from a competitor. Then again, does Super-T even sell a 901 atomizer? Oh yes, I see you do. But it's from the outfit that most people think of when they think 901, and it's premium.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Early riser!
901s have evolved I think. Vaptamist turned me on to a really good one, I hesitate to give a link because it's from a competitor. Then again, does Super-T even sell a 901 atomizer? Oh yes, I see you do. But it's from the outfit that most people think of when they think 901, and it's premium.

Snork I have never tried a 901...how does it compare to a 510?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread