New Source advice - for someone who goes through a lot of juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidGhost

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Hey guys!

I have been vaping for about 5 years now. I go through a lot of juice on a monthly basis. 5 ounces of e-liquid lasts me about 6 weeks on average.

Up until now I have been buying my e-liquid from Tasty Vapor and have for many many years. I get a 1 ounce bottle of nicotine liquid and mix it down with a 4 ounce bottle of zero nicotine in the same flavor. This yields me 5 ounces at about 9mg for about $40 give or take.

Tasty Vapor has made a few changes recently which has made me think twice about finding a new source. They considered not even offering the 4 oz. "doublers" any longer but decided to still offer them after hearing public opinion. They did however increase the price. They also cut the highest nicotine content available on their 1 oz bottles down to 36mg (you could previously buy them at 48mg). This cuts my nicotine content down to about 7mg when I mix up a batch of 5 oz. This is not a big deal as I probably needed to come down on my nicotine content anyway.

However, with the price increases and changes that are occurring I feel it might be time to look at other options and be prepared just in case I need to use a different supplier. Do any of you guys out there have any suggestions? I love the quality and consistency of Tasty Vapor but I am not so fond of the recent changes.

AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread