MAJOR changes to take place at Tasty Vapor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There will be some changes made to Tasty Vapor. Some will wow a few of you and some may disappoint a few of you, but as we’ve had to review our business model and expenses, it has become apparent that these changes must be made if we’re going to be able to continue to operate as a business and provide you the level of service that Tasty Vapor has come to be known for.

Price Increases

Effective May 1st, prices of all liquids will be increased as follows:

Nicotine Liquids - $15.30
2 Ounce Doublers - $10.40
4 Ounce Doublers - $15.50
4 Ounce Propylene Glycol - $9
4 Once Vegetable Glycerin - $7

Samples

Tasty Vapor will begin selling Samples. We finally caved. HOWEVER, for the sake of manageability there will only be a limited number of flavors offered for samples and they will only be available in 12mg and 24mg and with 20% VG. They are as follows:

Atomic Cinnacide
Geoff’s Blend
T.V. Butter Rum
Café Macchiato
Tastyfinger
tobacco

Site Redesign

We are currently re-designing our web interface. It has been difficult learning how to navigate our site and we understand this. However, it should not be a test of patience learning to navigate a site. We hope these changes will provide an increased level of convenience in registering and shopping as well as aesthetically appealing. These changes are proposed to take affect May 15th.

Gift Certificates

Great deals of people have been asking for these, and we’ve been wondering how to go about making it happen. The wait is over. Get one for yourself, or have an e-mail or hard copy sent to your loved ones. More details on this in the near future, but this will be available May 15th as well.
We hope the majority of you will be pleased with the accomplishment we are working toward and that it will provide you an increased level of conveniences in your experience with Tasty Vapor.

PG & VG

We've been offering these in the 4 ounce bottles, however, we'll also be making these available in the 2 ounce sizes as well now. 2 ounces of PG will be $6.50 and VG will be $4.50

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If felt horrible about the notion of of raising the prices, but when we looked over the numbers the government wants from us, the receipts, expenditures, employee wages, etc... If we didn't raise the prices, by the end of the year, there would be no more Tasty Vapor. I kind of don't want that to happen. Pretty damned proud of what we do around here.

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Maybe, maybe....but definitely the cinnamon laiden stuff will be up next week.

Noooooooooooooooo...must have cheesecake, cupcake, and waffle...the CYO stuff again!

But seriously, whenever you get to it. The price increases are nowhere near drastic.

Best regards,
Scott

EDIT: I forgot you promised the cinnamon because of the brief shortage, out of stock sitchu. Maybe AFTER that.

Last edited:

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I'd gladly pay the extra cents for the juice! Is the FOTW still going to be in effect? It's still a steal for the amount of quality fresh made juice!
Is rather you stay around as a business you guys are the best!

Oh tobacco is going to be offered in a sample! I've never tried just tobacco I'm not a big tobacco fan but maybe ill try a sampler!

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Krispers, it may not come as good news to you, but as much as we will be offering samples, the emphasis of our operation will not be what various samples we can offer. Again, with how we do liquids around here, it is a HIGHLY time consuming endeavor. And as much as we will be offering it, we will still be doing this in a manner that is as minimally disruptive to our normal operations.

This is something we never wanted to deal in, but we caved and this won't be a platform to offer everything we do in sample form.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
as much as I'm sure samples would be a popular thing, having to push regular orders back to 72-96 turnaround because we have to constantly mix up batches of samples.....that's going to piss a LOT of people off. Gotta keep this righteous for you as well as ourselves. ya know?

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yeah I see where your coming from, but even if you had to push to the 72 turn around shouldnt be a issue....most of your customers im sure are willing to wait for quality, I know I would and thats what you have, quality product. Ive only had one bottle a prob but being 1 out of 20 shows the quality. Plus the swap thread will still be around for samples, no sense stressing your crew with more workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread