MAJOR changes to take place at Tasty Vapor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Really stoked about the new flavors too. The ONE that I was worried about was Chocolate Amaretti Cake. Did seem like that one was going to be an easy time making as we had to go through changing the recipe a few times.

And to my amazement, three is a charm. This stuff is AMAZING! Definitely recommend letting it age a week too. You want a good vape to go with coffee in the morning! This is gonna kick yer ....!

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
OMG, how much longer are you gonna make us wait, lol! Can't take much more Geoff.

Really stoked about the new flavors too. The ONE that I was worried about was Chocolate Amaretti Cake. Did seem like that one was going to be an easy time making as we had to go through changing the recipe a few times.

And to my amazement, three is a charm. This stuff is AMAZING! Definitely recommend letting it age a week too. You want a good vape to go with coffee in the morning! This is gonna kick yer ....!

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
based on buying the 1oz nic and 4oz doubler together........
when i first started buying from you Geoff the cost was .23 per ML, turnaround on orders was approx 4 days. (you were a one man show)

with the new price on shipping it went up to .24 per ML.
even with the new nic and doubler prices the cost is still at .24 per ML.
hand mixing takes time, any wait is still worth it IMHO.
Geoff, TV still makes the best juice(and prices), hands down.

i need to get more business cards next time i order too.

Last edited:

VHATVAPR

Feb 22, 2011
AURORA, CO
I have been wanting to order from Tasty Vapor,..just haven't had the funds as of yet. Many flavors I would like to try,..so I think the offering of samples is a good thing. Your prices are good, and if your juice is as I have read for months on the forums, I can't wait to try it (other than financial issues). The offering of samplers will enable me and many others like me to at least jump in at a nominal level to try your well loved product.

I have read reviews and opinions both about and BY Geoff. Very well respected, and seemingly well deserved support. I hope that you are getting from all this support, a "hug", I can truly "feel the love" up in this forum!

In my opinion,..you should be gleaming with pride like a father at the birth of his newborn,..saying "Look what I've made". You seem to be a very decent person, and you have tons of supporters here that want to see you profitable, and continue to do what you do. I hope to be joining the family that dearly values you soon. Keep up the good work.

-VapinV8

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have been wanting to order from Tasty Vapor,..just haven't had the funds as of yet. Many flavors I would like to try,..so I think the offering of samples is a good thing. Your prices are good, and if your juice is as I have read for months on the forums, I can't wait to try it (other than financial issues). The offering of samplers will enable me and many others like me to at least jump in at a nominal level to try your well loved product.

I have read reviews and opinions both about and BY Geoff. Very well respected, and seemingly well deserved support. I hope that you are getting from all this support, a "hug", I can truly "feel the love" up in this forum!

In my opinion,..you should be gleaming with pride like a father at the birth of his newborn,..saying "Look what I've made". You seem to be a very decent person, and you have tons of supporters here that want to see you profitable, and continue to do what you do. I hope to be joining the family that dearly values you soon. Keep up the good work.

-VapinV8

Hey, do you mind sending that opinion to share@tastyvapor.us? Would be greatly appreciated.

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
I have to say, my hubby and I have been vaping for 2 months now and we have tried juices, from several vendor's, trying to find "our supplier".

After MUCH money spent on getting set up, between juices and supplies, I have to say TV is now our supplier of choice. You guys will be our #1 go to guys and we so don't mind the increase you are implementing in the least. You are not a non profit organization and we have no problem with you and your family making a living supplying us with the best supplies to fill our needs.

I am so ready to place an order that I don't know if I can wait!!!!

My all day vape is one that I had you create for me which contains, caramel, peanut butter and chocolate with extra sweetener, I asked my hubby if I could just drink it through a straw because it is that good!!!

We have traded and bought juices on ecf during the last two months and have read may good reviews on geoffs blend. Hubby said he would like to try it and I was lucky to find someone that was selling a bottle, after tasting it, I can't for the life of me figure out why ANYONE would get rid of geoffs blend. Needless to say, it has become my husbands all day vape, and all night for that matter. I have been sneaking some too, but don't tell him!!!!

Please keep up the good work and know that you had us at "create your own" and I can safely say, which I am sure LOTS of others here would disagree with me, that we are your #1 fans!!!! I see you have many fans but yeah, we are your #1.

I am slowly building up my DIY collection and trying to figure out how the doublers work. I think I am starting to understand and my bank account is gonna be frowning, along with my husband, when I get it down pat and start ordering all my flavours. There are so many that I want it just seems right to order one of each...lolol, Wonder if hubby would agree, nah, probably not.

Anyway, I have rambled on enough, is it Saturday yet?

Your #1 Fan

Last edited:

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
Im still TV's number one fan no matter the price :) just keep up the good work.
Tara

Thats kinda funny...I didn't see you post that you were geoff's number one fan until after I posted my "book" on here...lol So all I have to say is NU UH, I am his#1 fan...lolol

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
I hate to keep bomb barding your thread like this but I have a request and a suggestion

My Request is: Is it possible for you to get a Tasty Vapor Banner with our info on how long we have been off analogs, etc that carries a Tasty Vapor logo? I would love to have my #1 supplier pasted all over my post..lol

And My Suggestion is: I think you should come up with a name for the my creation you created for me, and maybe name it after me..lol, j/k, sale it and include it in your samples. Everyone that has tried it, and there have been many people vaping this creation, absolutely love it!! Not ONE person that has tried it, has not loved it.

Don't get me wrong, I think your sample line up is awesome, I guess I just want everyone to taste this wonderful blend.

Keep up the good work!!!!

Your #1 Fan

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There's been delays with the new site, mostly our programmer having to recode everything. It's in the works though and should be up in the next, I imagine, couple of days. Sorry for the delays.

If you want a taste of things to come, you can visit this link. Bear in mind, this is an UNFINISHED product, still lots to do, just want to give you an idea of the look and feel of the new site:

Welcome to Tasty Vapor DEVELOPMENT

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
There's been delays with the new site, mostly our programmer having to recode everything. It's in the works though and should be up in the next, I imagine, couple of days. Sorry for the delays.

If you want a taste of things to come, you can visit this link. Bear in mind, this is an UNFINISHED product, still lots to do, just want to give you an idea of the look and feel of the new site:

Welcome to Tasty Vapor DEVELOPMENT

About time you put your mug shot on there! :)

Love how the sites coming round. Its looking good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread