• Angry
    Reactions: smacuser

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thank you all for your responses. What a great community! Tanneck - you may have hit the nail on the head! Some of my nicotine leaked in a bag I had in the freezer. I poured the liquid back into the bottle and I'm guessing there may have been water in it.
    How much water would would cause that?

So are you saying you made another identical batch and had the same failed result?

Last edited:

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Thank you all for your responses. What a great community! Tanneck - you may have hit the nail on the head! Some of my nicotine leaked in a bag I had in the freezer. I poured the liquid back into the bottle and I'm guessing there may have been water in it.
    How much water would would cause that?
    It doesn’t take much. A whole lot and you get a really hot vape, as water boils at a much higher temperature, but it only takes a little to kill visible vapor. It’s a fairly standard move for making “stealth” juice.

foxfiresue

Mar 3, 2024
    So are you saying you made another identical batch and had the same failed result?
    No, I didn't make a second batch but I had the nicotine in a baggy in the freezer and some of it spilled into the baggy, so I poured it back into the bottle of nicotine. I'm sure there was some water in the baggy as well. It was the next batch I made that I had the problem. After receiving the response about water, I discarded the nicotine that probably had water in it, mad another batch using a different bottle of nicotine. That one came out fine. I didn't realize that introducing a small amount of water in nicotine would have that effect.

Users who are viewing this thread