• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need DIY Supplies? Great Experience with Ecigexpress!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shack22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Halifax,Canada
Anyone looking for great prices on flavors should try ecigexpress--Flavorart($3.99--10 ml/$7.99--30 ml,Perfumers apprentice(Signature on their site)--$3.49 --10 ml/$5.49--30 ml,Loranns--$1.49--3.7 ml/$5.99--1 oz and also Flavorwest,Tasty Puff and some Capella.They have a 50/50 Mix of PG and VG for $8.99-- 240ml which I find convenient as that's my preferred mix.They also sell nic(up to 60 mg strength--i.e.--240 ml @ 60 mg is $54.99)and have good prices on Joye/Boge supplies.
Customer service has been excellent--my first order was shipped the Friday it was placed and by some crazy miracle it arrived on the following Tuesday--and I'm in Nova Scotia--they are on the US west coast!!I just placed another order and I'm sure it won't get out that fast(that was a freak occurance I'm pretty sure) but they did ship it out promptly.You do have to contact them by their support ticket system to do Canada shipping but they answer quickly(shipping to NS was about $8).Ashley--the person I've been dealing with has been great to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread