Status
Not open for further replies.

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
not an atty person myself.. I really like the Boge 3ohm cartos that Notcigs sell, they work WONDERFULLY with the M1A1 tank, and hit beautifully at about 4.25 volts.

I like filling up my tank in the morning and vaping all day. I usually top my tank back off about 8pm. talk about hastle free vaping!

infact, I JUST ordered my 2nd M1A1 tank, and another 5 pack of Boge 3.0 cartos!

Last edited:

Cora5

Jan 28, 2012
Decatur, GA
Thanks arkador. I am considering getting a tank later on. I could swing that right now, but I need to cool it on the online purchases right now. I've been buying a lot of ecig stuff and my 13 year old made the comment I'm spending too much money. There was a lot of packages coming to the house. So for now I'm just enjoying what I have.

Last edited:

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
if you want a CHEAP tank, you can actually get one for a $7 donation to the march of dimes.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/smugface/2293-carto-tanks-cause.html

they are no where near as cool as the M1A1, and don't have the screw hole to refill it, but it is a cheap way to try the technology.

I found that a tank makes my cartos last 2-3 times longer, because they are constantly wet, and never have a chance to run dry. (long term money savings)

Hint to Mike, I don't see Notcigs on the list of donors yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread