IPro pcb board replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
My Ipro came back from notcigs (8 months old) now..about 2 months ago to get a short fixed or something...the red/blue led light would both be on, hence no power to atomizer.

I didn't pay for the repair:

I just sent it back in last week for it would turn red/blue after only 5 minutes of use.
Got an email from notcigs saying the pcb board needs replacing.
Will cost me $35 bucks.

I read another thread here about something inherintly wrong with the pcb boards on the Ipro's, but not the buzz pro's.

Since it's been in the shop (all time considered) almost a month of it's 8 months of ownership, i'm kinda getting nervous about the next breakdown, and when it will strike.

I loved my Ipro...but she's getting to be a trollop in chrome....

May have to grab an ego twist or 2 , i can't vape happily without my Ipro....but she's kick'n me in the n.sack twice now in 3 months.

Just venting....and hoping their won't be a third time after this...:mad:

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Buzz, i don't get the board wet..i use a dripshield....or a tank.
I just received the unit back from u guys today.....man....i don't know what to say....it's still messed up.
blue / red led on while vaping a cartomizer, a 2.0 atomizer from ikenvape....wow...this is frustrating.
Been in shop twice in 8 months....so no use of it in almost 1 month.....very dissapointed it came back w/same problem.......

If I recall it was full of juice the first time , this caused the first failure , not sure about this one as I do not fix them .

There is nothing inherently wrong with the PCB ,,,, except when wet LOL !

( Buzz Pro and Ipro are the same circuit just different sizes. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread