Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
El Dee, Sometimes people talk without thinking. I like the one about judge not lest ye be judged etc. You should have told him that. Some people believe their way is the only way and obviously he hadn't read a word about nicotine other than what was printed on the side of the box.
I like this quote: "Better to leave some in ignorance rather than attempt to challenge it."

Oh and now that I have a new long range wireless keyboard on the way I figured out the problem with this one. The numbers lock was on. DUH.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I didn't care for the V2s but the Fusions rock my Buzz world!

Oh and now that I have a new long range wireless keyboard on the way I figured out the problem with this one. The numbers lock was on. DUH.

Been there 5C LOL! Wish I'd have thought of it when you posted about it earlier.

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Ruppy ~ here's a pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304314366.155087.jpg

Mike ~ The issue is the Fusion center post is fairly close to the bottom of the threads and the screw on the 801 cap is a little high. It creates a very tight draw. It is a hair tight on my IKV 801 atty.

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Ruppy ~ here's a pic

View attachment 37231

Mike ~ The issue is the Fusion center post is fairly close to the bottom of the threads and the screw on the 801 cap is a little high. It creates a very tight draw. It is a hair tight on my IKV 801 atty.

Thanks for putting up the pic for Ruppy. I took some shots but they are terrible.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Its tight because its trying to use the tiny 801 holes in the carto it appears. Really notching the top like the 808 cap should work. Ultimately making the center post able to be screwed up and down would help as well.

Adapters are fixing the problem because they are allowing air from underneath up the middle

Last edited:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Well my Buzz is set up with an 801 for Fusion use...Draw is tight as noted. The side holes on the Fusion are small. There is an adequate groove on the Fusion center post connection that is obviously being blocked by the screw...I've been debating this issue since it arose...A very light connection between the Fusion and Buzz seems too improve the draw...The holes on the side of the Fusion must pass air through the center connection...5C has stated grinding the screw has improved draw...I was going too cut a slot into my screw too allow air into the center...Modifications ala 808 will not work the problem is the center of both the Fusion and Buzz. The screw is simply blocking the hole...A slotted and non-phillips head screw may improve flow adequately..Though I don't know the availability of a straight cut screw...Grinding or cutting the slot should work as would flattening the head on the screw...Mike if you can post the size of the Buzz's screw...I'll see if I can find one too replace it so no mod other that changing the screw will work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread