luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar Extract
Description: From Cigarsdirect.com....."Masked with a Sun Grown Habano wrapper, the Havana line from Nicarao is legit.The wrapper is glistening with natural oils and a slight reddish hue that instantly gets you drooling. The savory wrapper is then draped over a mixture of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-fillers that provide ample spice to go along with flavors of leather and cedar. "
Setup: Dripping on a standard 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Thoughts:

Quick note: this is my mixture of the extract. It is 60/40 PG/VG with 25% flavoring at 12mg. It has steeped for a few weeks.

MVJ has released a number of extracted cigars and continues to do so. When I first ordered a few of the new cigars they were gracious enough to include some of the extracts of the others as well. In my first attempts to mix this liquid my empty bottle contained residual flavoring from the past liquid which tainted this (NHSG). After my second attempt and much steeping I believe this is ready for review.

NHSG is like many of the other cigars as it is very light in color with a slight tan hue. At initial mixing the smell of the liquid is somewhat strong but after steeping this will dissipate. The body of NHSG is mild yet still flavorful in makeup. The tobaccos combine together for a light cigar smokiness with a slight toasty flavor on the end. There is a mild pleasant spiciness that lingers in the mouth creating both a mouth sensation along with the throat hit caused by the nicotine. I can make out the leather and cedar flavors but as with normal cigars those hints are much more of an after-thought beyond the tobacco flavor.

Final Thoughts:
From the description and my experience with similar cigars NHSG truly reaches its potential. Rather than a straight cigar there are different elements NHSG provides. Though a mild body the spice adds that little bit of variance solidifying NHSG as one of a kind. I recommend NHSG to those that appreciated those subtleties different cigars can bring and to anyone looking for a mild cigar unique to itself. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread