luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: CAO Italia Cigar extract, my own mix of 60/40 PG/VG 15mg
Description: From Cigars International..."C​AO Italia, Full and spicy!When one thinks of Italy, premium cigar tobacco is usually not the first thought. But for CAO, so accustomed to pushing the boundaries of flavor, this is where they discovered some very unique tobaccos. This particular tobacco is grown in the Benevento region of Italy and offers an enjoyable sweetness backed ever so slightly by a toasted earthiness. When combined with a lusciously dark Habano-seed wrapper leaf grown in Honduras and a select blend of fine filler tobaccos from Nicaragua and Peru, the result of this intricate 4-country blend is an incredibly rich, robust, and complex smoke.
Adding to CAO's already sterling reputation, the Italia received a '91' rating and has been named one of the Best Cigars of the Year by Cigar Aficionado!"

Wrapper:Habano Maduro
Filler: Tobaccos from Nicaragua and Peru
Origin: Nicaragua
Body: Full
Setup: Dripping on standard 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Thoughts:
I've stated earlier in other My Vape Juice (MJV) reviews that I firmly believe they have the best cigar extractions on the market. Either clear or light colored they leave almost no residue on the atomizer while still retaining a great flavor. I was very excited to see they were starting to extract from more brand name cigars, although the 5 Vegas line is still spectacular.

CAO Italia is a light tan colored liquid with a light tobacco smell. On inhale there is a nice combination of cigar tobaccos ranging from both mild to robust flavors. The result is a somewhat spicy full-bodied, slightly sweet flavor fully representing the Nicaraguan tobacco. On exhale the maduro wrapper becomes evident resulting in a great toasty flavor.

Final Thoughts:

CAO has long been known to be a premium cigar maker with complex cigars. MVJ has created an extract that not only pulls the various tobaccos inside but also the toasty maduro wrapper. I actually never smoked the Italia but I definitely should have. The complexity of this extract is almost mind-blowing. I have mixed all the new MVJ extracts and Italia has been the one disappearing the fastest. I have to give Italia the high recommendation I can. 10/10 with the rare All-Day-Vape stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread