luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Fonseca Arana Cigar
Description: This beauty is chocked full of aged Cuban-seed Dominican long leaves, all masked by a Criollo ‘08 binder. Top it off with a premium Habano wrapper and you have a spicy, nutty and earthy treat.
Thoughts:
As I've written before My Vape juice is a one-of-a-kind vendor. The only vendor to offer numerous cigar extractions from actual cigars while providing the cleanest extracts available. While there are other vendors extracting from cigars no one has come close to the superiority of MVJ.

Fonseca Arana cigar comes to us promising simplicity. With Cuban-seed Dominican tobacco, a Criollo binder, and a Habano wrapper I expect this to be a mild to medium bodied cigar. Fonseca comes with both color and odor-free personalities. On inhale and exhale there are very similar attributes: a mild-bodied cigar with a slight note of spice. There is a slight toasty aspect which would explain the Habano wrapper.

While vaping this cigar I was reminded more of the cheaper premium cigars I used to smoke alongside the more expensive ones. After looking after up the actual cigar I saw the price of each cigar is around $4. This would explain why I was reminded of the simpler, cheaper, yet still premium cigars.

Final Thoughts:

Fonseca Arana is exactly what it claims to be: a simple cigar that does not stand out, neither positively nor negatively. When buying Fonseca expect more of a stereo-typical cigar while still retaining the aspects of a premium cigar. Since Fonseca does not bring high expectations with it, we are delivered exactly what is described. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread