luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: 5 Vegas Gold Cigar Extract
Description: From the cigar manufacturers website....." Enter the new era in mild-bodied cigars. 5 Vegas Gold Series breaks all barriers, proving a mild-bodied cigar can indeed teem with flavor. A luxurious blend of superior, 5-year-old tobaccos are skillfully combined inside seamless, hand-selected wrappers. Discover 5 Vegas Gold and be instantly charmed by its smooth, creamy, and eventful bouquet."
Setup: Dripping on standard atomizer with 18350 mod
Thoughts:
Quick note: this is the extract not the actual eliquid. I mixed at 25% flavoring 60/40 PG/VG 15mg. It has steeped for a few weeks.

Gold is light tan colored with almost no odor. As in the description it is mild bodied. This would be the most basic cigar. The tobaccos are very light without any spice. There is a very light cigar smokiness followed by mild cigar tobaccos. It is similar to a natural cigar that has no extra flavors. While there is nothing off-putting there neither is anything unique. There is the creaminess a natural cigar has as written in the description.

Final Thoughts:
As the description writes Gold is a mild bodied cigar that is smooth and creamy. Where I disagree with the description would be "teem with flavor" and "luxurious." Gold is very bland with almost no redeeming qualities. It's not great but not terrible either. It's just ok. I have never smoked this cigar so I do not have a comparison of the extract to the real cigar. There is nothing special about Gold but rather a basic light flavored cigar. Because of this I can't really recommend this to someone looking for a cigar vape. 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread