My review of maxx fusion, and more importantly the company bloog

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I just recently saw someone asking how to change their name. Over in a new member's area or something. Lemme see if I can find that.
Kinda wished I didn't name myself n00b. Maybe I'll always be one but it makes it hard to do searches because 67% of all messages on this board contain the word "n00b".

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Some of us appreciate your honest feedback Dawn. You are not here complaining about something you have not tried or experienced. You are here because of ongoing issues that frankly still have not been resolved.

Totally agree!
I appreciate your honesty Dawn.

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
For sure, her honesty was and is great, as is the ability to voice it, and have issues resolved. There's a lot of cheerleading that goes on in vendor forums, and honesty needs to cut through it at time for the sake of the customers and the company. I'm happy with the responsiveness we've seen from bloog on this front lately.

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
I tried a Bloog at a vaper's meetup and wasn't all that impressed, but then I've been spoiled by Silver Bullet and really spoiled by Provari.

comparing Bloog to a mod is like comparing cherries to watermelons, IMO. I love my mods too but for every day, all day vaping, Bloog can't be beat. Again, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread