Bigger cartos ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoYOmamaox

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
So lets put the next thing on the list for bloog to make now that the juice is in the mail. I would love some bigger cartos something that holds 2ml's of juice or more. I feel like when im having a few beers all i do is fill cartos and charge batteries. I think its time to have a ego/riva type bloog in the works with big cartos. Now there are plenty of places to get these pv's as i have one on the way just to try but im a loyal bloog customer and would love to order all my stuff from bloog. I know this would not be a overnight prosess but what does everybody think? I want bloog to take this kind of pv and make it better leaford should be able to make this happen in time.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Big batts and cartos is indeed on my agenda, but not necessarily the next one up. I had actually been planning to bring out a smaller, lighter model next, and go for a big model after that.

The reason being that, no offense to current vapers, but my eye is always on how to bring NEW vapers into the fold. Converting more and more smokers to vaping is my number one priority, and bringing out e-cigs that are smaller, lighter weight, and easier to use overall (ie making them more and more like real cigs) seems to me the best way to do that.

But, nothing's been written in stone. WHat do the rest of you think?

xoYOmamaox

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
I just like buying stuff so i probley would buy the big and small one just to have and the bigger cartos is what i really want something that holds more juice. I just got a bigger battery kit {no names} and the life of the battery is very nice still love my bloog but both of these burn through juice the bigger one even more so. I bet bigger cartos would be a big seller and probley would not be all that hard to work out just a thought. I would like to say thanks for always wanting to know what everybody thinks thats what will make bloog the best company to deal with.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Yes please!

I would love a smaller lighter Bloog I can hang out my lips while I cut the grass, etc. The 65mm Bloog is just a wee bit too heavy. With a drip tip I can teeth clench, but a mini-Bloog would be great!

Combine it with PCC that charges 2 small batts and holds a few cartos would be awesome!

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Big batts and cartos is indeed on my agenda, but not necessarily the next one up. I had actually been planning to bring out a smaller, lighter model next, and go for a big model after that.

The reason being that, no offense to current vapers, but my eye is always on how to bring NEW vapers into the fold. Converting more and more smokers to vaping is my number one priority, and bringing out e-cigs that are smaller, lighter weight, and easier to use overall (ie making them more and more like real cigs) seems to me the best way to do that.

But, nothing's been written in stone. WHat do the rest of you think?

What about those of us that are on the edges? I've tried vaping but haven't been able to go full time. I get tired of constantly charging bats, taking the unit apart if using a PCC and screwing the bat in, not being able to charge the PCC bat and e-cig bat at the same time (or not very effectively), long charge times, and emptying my carto at the worst possible time. The PCCs don't hold an assembled e-cig and there is little room for extra juice and cartos. Then there's the juice which often seems to lack other addictive properties of tobacco (WTA or something).

Granted, the first thing I grabbed was a regular KR8 style battery but I quickly found the weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread