Need juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoYOmamaox

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
so i finally ordered some juice from gourmet vapor to try while i wait for bloogs juice and just wanted to know if anybody has tried there juice and if it works well in the bmf cartos. i tried to order some blank cartos from bloog but they are out of stock. i ordered a 50pac of ry4 so i will have all the catos i need for the bloog ry4 juice as i find myself with about 25 dry ry4 cartos now i need juice soon lol :(

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
I recently ordered some juices from Southern Ambrosia and her standard mix is 40/60. I forgot to request a change to 70/30 mix and was worried that I would have to trade or sell them. Luckily, her mix is very thin and they absorb quite well in the cartos (way better than Vaperite's 50/50 mix). I have never had so much vapor before and the flavors are just phenomenal, mellow on the throat and juicy in the mouth.

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
I wasn't pleased with Gourmet Vapors and don't intend to order from them again. My impression was that they just add flavors to a base and don't really craft a flavor. For instance, if you order Blueberry Cheesecake they just add some cheesecake and blueberry flavorings to the request PG/VG mix. As opposed to going through vigorous rounds of testing to create the ideal Blueberry Cheesecake, perhaps adding some graham cracker or butter or cream flavorings in addition to the standard.

That's just my impression though and may be erroneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread