• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Montréal Vape Meet #9 MAY 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
I would also like to chime in and say thank you to Northar for his warm welcome and for the introductions...

... and tell everyone else that I also had a great time!

On a side note:

I swear I told myself not to give in to peer pressure - and not to buy a light-saber-sized PV - but I've been dreaming about owning one since I tried some of yours (and sometimes cough up when the nic content was too high!)

See you at the next vape meet ;)

cooldog

May 31, 2012
Montreal
Txs again. It was nice to exchange and share passions. Next time, how about we do a DIY session? We bring a contribution, learn the tricks of the trade and leave with some self made juice?

By the way, I'm sorry I had to leave so early because of an emergency. I did not present myself properly to everyone, but will make ammends next time, promisse :)

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Txs again. It was nice to exchange and share passions. Next time, how about we do a DIY session? We bring a contribution, learn the tricks of the trade and leave with some self made juice?

By the way, I'm sorry I had to leave so early because of an emergency. I did not present myself properly to everyone, but will make ammends next time, promisse :)

Why not, let's make some crazy juices with 10 flavors mixed together :)

I too didn't present myself to everyone, but with this many people it starts to get awkward lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread