• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Montréal Vape Meet #9 MAY 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
The next vape meet is on....:vapor:

May 30th from 5:30 to 10pm. will be at the:
Royal Canadian Legion Br.29 Rosemont
4835 7th ave near Gilford
Montreal
Map and address link
Royal Canadian Legion br.29 Rosemount

Please post if you are coming, so I can warn them of the numbers.
For those that have never been:
Smoke meat plate, with dessert and coffee ..7.50$
Beer and liquor at good prices..
We speak Francais,Anglais et Vapeur..:vapor:

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
I was 100% committed to come last time, the 15% that made it so I couldn't be there was the pregnant wifey :)

I'll be there,

@DevilFishPhil I hope for better then 85% chance still want to see the Parkes mod (if you still have it):)

I may have a few batt mods to show also if I get them in time...

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
I was 100% committed to come last time, the 15% that made it so I couldn't be there was the pregnant wifey :)

I can understand that, got to keep the wife happy..happy wife = happy life.:)
So long as you are not bothered that we keep inviting you, we like the challenge..:)

Keep watching the thread, may have something interesting to show...

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
I almost came to last month's meet but felt a little shy. I've never been to any vape meet - I've only been using PVs since early April.

This time I will be there, you can count me in :)

Can anyone tell me more about the place? Is it a bar, a restaurant? What kind of evening should I expect? Everyone fits on the same table or are we so many we almost fill the whole place?

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
I almost came to last month's meet but felt a little shy. I've never been to any vape meet - I've only been using PVs since early April.

This time I will be there, you can count me in :)

Can anyone tell me more about the place? Is it a bar, a restaurant? What kind of evening should I expect? Everyone fits on the same table or are we so many we almost fill the whole place?

It's at the Legion, war veterans community (THE ROYAL CANADIAN LEGION / La Légion royale canadienne), so it's not a bar and not a restaurant, but they do serve beer/wine and smoked meat plate. We just sit and vape and talk and vape and vape some more. We're all on the same table and we're only like 10 or so. Just come, it's fun, when you enter, just go at the back completely, this is where we'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread