• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Montreal Vape Meet #7 March 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
Here It is the next vape meet..Spring arrival

vape meet March 21st 5:30 to 10pm. will be at the:
Royal Canadian Legion Br.29 Rosemont
4835 7th ave near Gilford
Montreal
Map and address link
Royal Canadian Legion br.29 Rosemount

Please post if you are coming, so I can warn them of the numbers.
For those that have never been:
Smoke meat plate, with dessert and coffee ..7.50$
Beer and liquor at legion prices..
We speak Francais,Anglais et Vapeur..:)

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
I'll be there :)

I have added to my re-build-able atty inventory an atty called the My-T
pictured here:
MY-T.jpg

Expecting it to arrive this week... Then it will be ready for show and tell...

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
The banana cream is all gone, can't remember who has some left. I still got plenty of tropical punch tho, can't seem to get rid of it !

I hope we won't bother people with our vape on the front and that we can make 1 big table and not be divided in many tables, that wouldn't be as fun!

Zurd, I need some more banana creme, hope you got some left to bring.
I got some vanilla to share.

On another note we will be in the front room this meet with long tables, should be fun..

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
Ohh, still have enough for another 100ml of mix or so...Need to find out who has some..:)

I still got plenty of tropical punch tho, can't seem to get rid of it !
We need some ideas for it I tried some stuff, did not work out. It would be an interesting project for the next vape meet
everybody bring a mix of tropical punch.. We will discuss it.. imagine a committee designed e-juice :ohmy:

On that note I will bring the pippettes..:p

We will have long tables, 1,2 or 3 as many as we need.. put together. No will not bother anyone been figured out..

Tourlounette

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Montréal
Good idea!
I also have some topical punch flavor that i dont know what to do with it.
I wiil do some rechearches on the net to see if i can brew somthings with those ingredients i have in hand and bring some if it worths something.

I hope people will come, dont forget it will be not only spring day but the WORLD VAPING DAY! :laugh:

And olay the pipettes...

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Ohh, still have enough for another 100ml of mix or so...Need to find out who has some..:)

We need some ideas for it I tried some stuff, did not work out. It would be an interesting project for the next vape meet
everybody bring a mix of tropical punch.. We will discuss it.. imagine a committee designed e-juice :ohmy:

On that note I will bring the pippettes..:p

We will have long tables, 1,2 or 3 as many as we need.. put together. No will not bother anyone been figured out..

Good idea to find someone else who has banana cream because I'll probably order again from lorann's in around 2 years, I bought a 16 onces bottle of lemonade from them, cost me 100$ because of the customs but it was well worth it !

My idea of what to do with tropical punch would be to put only 1 or 2% of it in any mix, won't taste much and it won't go to waste lol

I was sure you were gonna bring your pipettes :) but I need them even less now since I'm doing 100ml batch liquid now, I need like a 30ml or 50ml seryngue, can't find it anywhere. Or maybe a 100ml precise graduated glass (precise in the decimals), that could work and would be even better to make large quantity of liquid.

Thanks for the planification, much appreciated !

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
"I need like a 30ml or 50ml seryngue, can't find it anywhere. Or maybe a 100ml precise graduated glass (precise in the decimals), that could work and would be even better to make large quantity of liquid."

I will try to bring some large basting syringes next time - should work. (Remind me)

That would be awesome if you have some! Thanks!

As usual, nice vape meeting! Always something to learn, actually too much it's kind of making my head spin lol When will the madness
stop? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread