Mech or TC mods for price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
The cheapest I've seen the IPV3 Li is $72.

The cheapest I've seen the Snow Wolf 200W is $66.
$66 O.O where at? I've only seen them around $109-116 at this point it includes shipping. no stores here sell the Snow wolf the ipv's idk I haven't been to many store here but they mostly seem small or carry juices primarily and if so they are overpriced mods here are going for like $70 at the lowest depending what it is that's why I try to stick to buying online including juices more selection and fairly cheaper even with shipping

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
should I buy 100mg nic even if going at 3mg in the end result or lower?
I vape 3mg and use 100mg nic. It's the best value. If you are worried that it's too strong, you can always dilute it down when you get it. 100mg makes the mix math pretty easy though. 3 ml of 100mg nic in a 100ml batch of juice is 3mg/ml strength. If you use 60mg strength it takes 5 ml of nic to get the same result.

Reactions: jacob bonilla

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Exactly! Just like buying a car that will top out at 130mph. It doesn't mean you ever have to go anywhere near that fast, but maybe you like the car, it's options, it's style, etc.

I have a Mustang I've done some upgrades on and it's stupid fast but my odometer lists my average speed at 22mph. Ah small town USA and their speed limits, still it's fun as heck when I do get on it from time to time for that it's worth it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread