list of good box mods preferably TC and new RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
since I am unable to find ANY snow wolf 200w in there gun metal finish I was wondering if anyone could list a few good box mods that are TC and have a nice look to it. currently still running my first ecig which is a evic vt 75w I think. I am also running a cloud chaser RDA forgot what it is called but simply looking for a new set up am getting sick of my gear I've had it for almost a year now. I am also looking for something that takes batteries as the evic you just plug it in and charge.

or would you simply just suggest me buying a snow wolf but in a different finish? also which batteries are good to get I know they come in different mAH and also do they all take the same chargers ( universal ) besides the fat batteries of course ( I've seen one that was really fat on youtube not sure what kind it was it was for a mech mod)

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
since I am unable to find ANY snow wolf 200w in there gun metal finish I was wondering if anyone could list a few good box mods that are TC and have a nice look to it. currently still running my first ecig which is a evic vt 75w I think. I am also running a cloud chaser RDA forgot what it is called but simply looking for a new set up am getting sick of my gear I've had it for almost a year now. I am also looking for something that takes batteries as the evic you just plug it in and charge.

or would you simply just suggest me buying a snow wolf but in a different finish? also which batteries are good to get I know they come in different mAH and also do they all take the same chargers ( universal ) besides the fat batteries of course ( I've seen one that was really fat on youtube not sure what kind it was it was for a mech mod)

Buy a Wismec Reuleaux RX200, 3 or more LG HG2's/Samsung 30Q's, (18650 batteries), and an external charger with 3+ cell capacity. I like the Nite Core i4 myself.

/thread

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville

SX Mini Q Class (Temperature Control) by www.yetivape.com
Aromamizer Supreme RDTA by Steam Crave
Sony VTC4 18650 30A high drain battery 2100mAh
Xtar Charger VC2 Plus Master

Reactions: thatmank

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
seems like you want a mod that takes more than 1 x 18650.

For batteries go with the big 3 (or 4): Sony, LG, Samsung (panasonic, but they're mostly lower amp).

LG HG2 is my favorite for multi battery mods. 20A 3000mah
Heres a summary review by fellow forum member Mooch

As for mod. Boxer DNA133w is my fav 2 battery mod, I'm biased, I have it. Theres quite a few other smaller form factor dual battery mods.

VapeMX 150W with TC
Sigelei 213 213W with TC (coming soon)
Yihi SX Mini Q 200W with TC (coming soon) - this ones larger like the Snow Wolf 200W

If you believe that price = quality then the DNA200 & the new SX 450J chip are the cream of the crop. You will be paying a premium for any mod that has said chip. DNA200 is more prevalent since its been out since late 2015. SX450J has yet to be released (if you really want an SX chip check out SX350J V2)

If you're just looking for a beater mod that has a nice form factor and can last you a day and some of hard vaping check out the Reuleaux RX200 that takes 3 x 18650(they also have a DNA200 version).

I only have 1 RDA and its the velocity RDA (clone by tobeco). I find it to produce the same cloud and flavor as my RTAs but ofcourse with a huge build deck you can go crazy with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread