Mako Midi from Electronicstix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I am gonna do a quick review on my new Mako Midi that I just got from electronicstix dot com. The shipping and customer service were great as always. Thank you Jason. Keep up the great work!!!!!

So I got the Mako Midi in the mail and I have to say I like the look of it. I like the lockable activator switch. I got two 3.7V batteries, a charger, the mako and it all came in a nice little tin. It has a nice feel in the palm and a nice easy activator button on the bottom. Build nice and solid...I really enjoyed vaping at 3.7V with some Vaporcountry blueberry. Nice vapor!! A small throat hit but noticeable!!! .

I decided to try and do the 6V with two CR2 - 3.0v batteries (first vape ever on 6V). Holy F'in WOW!!! I can't believe the vapor and flavor!!! So much better the low voltage. The vapor just stays in the air like a mushroom cloud!! Very nice strong throat hit..

There are some downfalls to the Mako. If you get the Midi and want to be able to do all the levels (3.7, 5 & 6v) you have to buy seperate batteries which I know you have to do with everything but it sucks!! Also to be able to do different attys you have to buy seperate adapters. Which also sucks. The Mako comes in the little tin not in anything except bubble wrap which means everything shakes around and my mako had a large scratch in it. It wouldn't be very hard to take a piece of foam or something to pack it an keep it in place. I also don't like the fact of having to switch little rubber o-rings if I wanna switch my voltage. I would rather just change batteries and go. The price at $110 is pretty steep compared to some other similar. .

All in all the Midi is a nice PV. Some small problems that could easily be correct but nothing that affects the usage of the PV. Nice vapes!!.

Keep on vaping on!!!! .

NEPA Vapors
Vape Long Vape Strong Vape On!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread