Not open for further replies.

redg8r

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
E. KY. USA
www.justthatip.com
Hi All,
I’m Jerry, a career woodworker & avid student vaper, enjoying my 1st “vapeversary” this week! :vapor:

I’m Inviting you to visit JusthaTip.com, the home of my creative outlet.
My amazing wife, Melissa and I work together to bring you our premium hand-made drip tips.
Proudly made in the USA.

Every composite tip is carefully hand-crafted, progressively wet-sanded and polished to a beautiful shine.

Our dual o-ring stainless steel “core” runs the length of the tip for superior durability & protection. Machined in-house to be tough enough to handle even the most potent juices.​

Our dual o-ring connection serves dual purposes:

• Made for a vastly more secure fit, a necessity often overlooked by production tips.
  • Both o-rings fully isolate the tip from your device, reducing heat transfer by insulating from thermal contact.
The o-rings are sized & bound in their own specific grooves to eliminate the need to supply different sized o-rings.
My tips will fit ALL 510’s or I’ll buy it back!

We hand turn most tips with a slight chamfered opening for “dripping” if needed. The airway is just large enough for dripping, but still allows for a tip diameter that just “feels good” in your mouth.....ahem.
In all seriousness, we strive for an organic & comfortable shape where your lips meet your device, its a noticeably enjoyable distinction over similar and massed produced tips.

We're Super excited to bring you the web's first and only interactive drip tip designer!!
Save now with our 20% off introductory special going on now thru 2013!!
Use coupon code: "domytip" at checkout.

Also, ECF folks get 10% off in-stock tips thru 2013.
Use coupon code: "instock" at checkout.​

We hope you’ll try our tips & experience the level of detail and effort given each one.
Comments welcomed.

Thank you,
Jerry & Melissa,
Justhatip.com

Last edited:

redg8r

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
E. KY. USA
www.justthatip.com
1475967_777736592241687_1936365230_n.jpg

Latest Customer Creation using our Interactive Drip Tip Designer!​
  • Shape: Kiss Ming
  • Material: Iris
  • Cap: Black

redg8r

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
E. KY. USA
www.justthatip.com
Thank you for the kind words.

I am a turner myself and have often contemplated making my own tips, but have not done so due to the lack of confidence I have in my ability to make it fit my device properly.

Totally understand, don't let it thwart your creativity though.... lots of trial & error. We spent our share feeding the trash bin.

Poorly fit and overtly fragile drip tips is why I make my own, a personal necessity for me. once I made a few, an addiction to making them set in :)

machining the connection is the hard work, the rest is enjoyment. Would love to see what you come up with. All the best.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
hi beast.... @4mm

Perfect big enough to not restrict the air flow of my lung hits.

yeah, theres 3 in stock on our site... no wood on the online builder yet but we take requests

Great after I get a Wood Reo during the sale on the 28th you can expect a request for a tip to complement it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread