Status
Not open for further replies.

THELEGACYMAN

Jan 9, 2010
new york
I have the M201 and it rocks It gives me a vape like the e-pipe when the pipe works well.
I have found that the m201 vapes quite well when it is not filled all the way as you get more air flow. I also noted that when I had finished a cart (little juice left in it) and there was still juice around the atty I pulled the filler out some and spreaded it out a bit then pushed it back into the atty holder and vaped the vapor it produced was great. I then pulled it back out to see what happened to the excess juice it was back into the fibers.
I then put 6 drops on the fibers pushed it back in and the flavor and the vapor was tremendous WOW I thought I think I got something here.
I then put 10 more drops in the fiber and the volume of the vapor went down as well as the flavor. So I will tweak this process some more and re-post the results.
M201 does rock.

I have tried the fifty one duo, and the epro electronic cigs and found they did not apeal to me but i do find that they have alot of potential. I have alot of questions about the M201 and the 402. Do they have a stong hit without burning your throat? I had that problem with the other products i have tried. I need one that fills my lungs with a fullfilling hit like the last draw on a winston. Will they get that scortched taste closer to the end of life? That to was also a problem with the other brands. Do they have a realistic strong flavor like maybe a winston red or a marlboro red or anything close?

THELEGACYMAN

Jan 9, 2010
new york
I have tried the fifty one duo, and the epro electronic cigs and found they did not apeal to me but i do find that they have alot of potential. I have alot of questions about the M201 and the 402. Do they have a stong hit without burning your throat? I had that problem with the other products i have tried. I need one that fills my lungs with a fullfilling hit like the last draw on a winston. Will they get that scortched taste closer to the end of life? That to was also a problem with the other brands. Do they have a realistic strong flavor like maybe a winston red or a marlboro red or anything close?
The M201 is awesome! When you tweak the cartridge filler shape it gives fantastic vaping with excellent flavor. M201 is the coolest vaping device I have used next to my "601 e-pipe"
The 901 is smaller and the atty is closer to your mouth so it is warmer.

Last edited:

water

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2010
Cape Town
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier post

m201

Jan 18, 2010
Arizona
hi everyone,

I have read all 101 pages of this thread and feel like it is my 'home group', heh. I like the pen style best and so will 'go' with the m201 for now.

I just posted this to the "E-Cigs will never be Legal" thread and thought I should also post it here, since I referred to your thread, Fedora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been using NJOY Ncig for just over a year (I was a 5-10 analog cigs-a-day closet smoker)... and have been using the:

NO-NICOTINE apple-flavor cartridges since my third week of vaping.

I found this forum because I was so frustrated when my 7th Ncig quit working that I did a search for 'ecig maintenance' and found my way here. THANK GOODNESS! I now have 3 of my Ncigs working again and have ordered two m201 kits with juice from Absolutely eCigs! because of the wonderful "M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs!" thread. (THANK YOU Thank You thank you to all of you e-cigarette-forum members ... you have helped me SO MUCH !!!)

My question: what about me?

pertains to the fact that I am vaping PG only -- using NO NICOTINE -- so how can the FDA or anyone else have the right to ban me from using my PV of choice???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must say I am not thrilled with all of the 'tinkering' required to be a HAPPY VAPeR, but it is sure better than ashtrays, SMELLY analogs and standing outside in the cold. thanks again to all of you who help us figure out how to keep on vapin'

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Its about time they came out with a manual switch for these. However, it seems that the absolutelyecigs.com website has completely substituted the auto line of M201 with the manual switch ones.

Starter Kits - Manual Switch Starter Kit - M-201 - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

Manual Switch Battery - M-201 - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

SPECIAL BULK PROMOTION! - Manual Switch Batteries x 10 - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

They will be closing for the chinese new year holidays in about 24 hours. Just placed my order to sample one of these and some additional stock supplies. Will let you guys know how i like these.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Ordered from litecigusa and already received my order :). Still waiting on my order placed in early January to absolutecig.

You had better check the tracking number you received on the USPS website. USPS might have attempted delivery but no one was there to receive it. If that is the case, you will have to call them up to arrange for pickup or redelivery.There is absolutely no way it could take this long to arrive. You better do it fast too cos they will return it back to the sender if it is left too long at the post office.

m201

Jan 18, 2010
Arizona
I ordered from absolutelyecigs on January 18th and it arrived on February 2nd ... everything arrived dandy.

Blank M-201 Cartridges (Pack of 10's) $4.00 2 $8.00
Starter Kit - M-201 $33.99 2 $67.98
Killer E-Liquid Mega Sale - Never seen before prices!!
-E-Liquid Pack No.1 (5 x 20ml): Cherry Delight
-Free Liquid Option 3: Flavorful Vanilla
-Free Liquid Strength: None - 0mg
-Free Liquid Option 2: Marlboro Classic
-Free Liquid Option 1: Coffee Arabica
-E-Liquid Pack No.2 Strength: None - 0mg
-E-Liquid Pack No.2 (5 x 20ml): Menthol Max
-E-Liquid Pack No.1 Strength: None - 0mg $66.00 1 $66.00
Sub-Total: $141.98
Air Freight - Flat Rate (EMS China/ HK Post): $15.00
Total: $156.98

I started out with a Marlboro flavored cartridge on the one m201 kit I've got going and quickly threw the Marlboro cart away = bleckhhhhhh!

I'm working on a Cherry bottle of juice and am going to dedicate this first atomizer to it. I haven't even opened my second m201 kit yet or tried any of the other flavors ...

It is very interesting that the m201 and my NJOY NCIGs match up! I can use the same charger/cartridges for both = yay!

The kits from absolutelyecig cost me about $40 (say $34 + $6 ea of the total $15 shpg) and I would pay about $75 for an NJOY NCIG at Pilot

I had got 3 NCIGS working when my abS m201s arrived, but now I'm down to 2

True Confession: I love watching Stargate SG-1 while vaping consecutively from 3 primed e-cigs for about 40 minutes at a time - ain't it great!

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Thanks to Fedor, i ordered from absolutelyecigs on January 13th: PCC M402 Starter Kit, 2 batteries, 2 atty's, 10 blank cartridges and the sample eliquid pack 5x20Ml.

They sent me the EMS tracking number, after some days my package was in France, because a mistake made by the EMS curier service in China -it suppose to come to Mexico (Guadalajara)-, i wrote an email to AEC informing about this issue and they sent me a new package.

EMS Made a mistake again and the package was sent to France for second time :eek:( wrote again to AEC and they sent a new package (the third one), which finally came without problems, well, there were missing 5 cartridges that the starter kit includes, but nothing to worry about.

They promisse me will sent some free gifts on my next order.

AEC Has a very good customer service, very concise and helpful, really impressive, i sent them email -i did not realized about the time difference-, there was 4am and they replay me in 10 minutes !!!

Last friday i received my order again: when EMS France could not deliver my package (the second one AEC sent) they returned it to China, then EMS China sent it to México instead return it to AEC.

I received it because i thought it were some gifts, i did not realized it was a duplicate order, wrote an email to AEC informing this, it won't be honest just to keep it. They offer me a 40% disccount if i decide to keep it, so it will cost $79.00 instead $131.98.

I sent them $100.00 (what do you think about this?)

Thank you Fedor and everyone on this thread (well, almost everyone), is the first time i buy an e-cig, was reading a lot of info and finally i bought a M402 which is great in all aspects, just one battery for all day (use to somke +- 12 analogs), great vapor production, good trough hit, very good PCC, etc.

I like the most the marlboro and coffe flavors, i did not use to smoke menthol cigarrettes. The vainilla its ok and the cherry is too sweet for me.

Now i have 10 days without analog's. :eek:) before my ecig came, some nights i had dreams about it :p

I definitely recommend the M402 PCC starter kit and AEC, you won't be dissppointed with this duo.

-Ariel

PD. Excuseme for my bad english.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
They offer me a 40% disccount if i decide to keep it, so it will cost $79.00 instead $131.98.

I sent them $100.00 (what do you think about this?)

That was very generous of you. I wish i had more customers like yourself!:)

Btw, your english is just fine and thanks for sharing your experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread