Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Sitting here enjoying my BP I'm thinking again.

I’ve been using CE2 XL Clearos almost exclusively and vape basically 2ish ml a day. The XL capacity is plenty for me and they last seemingly forever with cleaning which is why I haven’t given thought to a tank before. These XLs are long though and I want a shorter solution if possible while keeping basically the same liquid capacity using a reg size ce2 and tank.

Has anybody tried a regular sized CE2 in either tube style with the M1A1 1.0 tank or have any recommendations? I’ve found a couple, MAP, Torpedo etc that are designed for steel CE2s but nothing with the clearos.

I’m not completely opposed to going with the steel tube if it comes to that but I’d rather use clearos if possible and since they are MUCH more durable now with the thicker tube should be able to be slit, notched or drilled for feeding, unless I'm way off base here.

Thanks

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
The Clearo outer diameter is slightly larger then the steel, probably due to them making the tubing thicker with the later revision. It's the same or VERY close to the outer diameter of dual core cartos.

If one will fit through the caps I don't think integrity of the tube (either punching, slotting or notching) would be an issue, they are pretty tuff.

Glad to know the steel ones work anyway as I'll go that route if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread