Need advice on carto's for M1A1 notcig tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Platinum runs well if you have a native 510. I keep a backup twist/platinum in the car for whoops moments, where my main gear needs new batteries or a refill.

(They also work really nicely in bottom feeders, I was using one in a VV Grand today. Simpler than an atty when you don't want to pay attention, less likely to overfill the drip well.)

Last edited:

jwv651

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
I change out my carto's each week regardless.

I just put a small order in...just couldn't wait.

MGAPlatP IKV 510 MEGA Platinum STD Punch!
3 $1.95 $5.85
FUZESTDPCH 801 Mega Fusion Punch! STD
2 $1.95 $3.90
51801SAAF 510-801 Fusion Stealth Adjustable Adapter
1 $2.49 $2.49
Early Monday my order was in my mailbox. The 801 Mega Fusion Punch! STD with the 510-801 Fusion Stealth Adjustable Adapter works like a charm...very satified. I haven't tried the 510 MEGA Platinum STD Punch yet. I had a little surprise from Issac a shiny new 510 mega fusion already punched and ready to try out...In one word this is the holy grail for me. I have never tasted this intense flavor from my Halo daily juice with the Boge's, the 510 mega fusion taste pure, clean, vaper production is absolutly amazing, draw is perfect for my old lungs, TH is reasonable with the Halo juice that I use daily.

A couple of things I noticed with the 510 Mega fusion carto...there are 2 small holes perfectly drilled...I usually punch my own carto's with larger holes. There is a flanged on the bottom of the carto, very cool. The filler is half way up the carto tube not close to the top, interesting.

But one thing I noticed and is kind of confusing, I run my Ipro and Buzz anywhere from 4.2 to 4.8 and I have to do a lot of dry vapes in between to keep it wet...I also had to do this with the 801 Mega fusion...I'm thinking about making the holes a little larger therefore the juice would flow into the filler better. I usually condom fill my carto's when new, but couldn't do that with the 510 due to the flanged bottom, I wonder if that may be my problem from the start, filling the tank and waiting for it to absorb the juice or it could it be the holes being too small. I will get this figured out because the 510 mega fusions stellar clean flavor and vapor production is the best I have ever seen. The 510 fusion gets a 4.8 from me...5 if I figure out the best way to keep it wet. Hats off to Ikenvape for a excellent product...this will be the top selling tank carto for tank users once they try it.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Early Monday my order was in my mailbox. The 801 Mega Fusion Punch! STD with the 510-801 Fusion Stealth Adjustable Adapter works like a charm...very satified. I haven't tried the 510 MEGA Platinum STD Punch yet. I had a little surprise from Issac a shiny new 510 mega fusion already punched and ready to try out...In one word this is the holy grail for me. I have never tasted this intense flavor from my Halo daily juice with the Boge's, the 510 mega fusion taste pure, clean, vaper production is absolutly amazing, draw is perfect for my old lungs, TH is reasonable with the Halo juice that I use daily.

A couple of things I noticed with the 510 Mega fusion carto...there are 2 small holes perfectly drilled...I usually punch my own carto's with larger holes. There is a flanged on the bottom of the carto, very cool. The filler is half way up the carto tube not close to the top, interesting.

But one thing I noticed and is kind of confusing, I run my Ipro and Buzz anywhere from 4.2 to 4.8 and I have to do a lot of dry vapes in between to keep it wet...I also had to do this with the 801 Mega fusion...I'm thinking about making the holes a little larger therefore the juice would flow into the filler better. I usually condom fill my carto's when new, but couldn't do that with the 510 due to the flanged bottom, I wonder if that may be my problem from the start, filling the tank and waiting for it to absorb the juice or it could it be the holes being too small. I will get this figured out because the 510 mega fusions stellar clean flavor and vapor production is the best I have ever seen. The 510 fusion gets a 4.8 from me...5 if I figure out the best way to keep it wet. Hats off to Ikenvape for a excellent product...this will be the top selling tank carto for tank users once they try it.

Did you fill the carto it'self and then the tank? I use my buzz pro with the same cartos and tanks and I mostly run it as high as it will go. No dry hits. I have never had a dry hit with a Fusion or Platinum that were pre-punched unless I forgot to fill the carto. Try filling the carto through the top antil it's a little slushy. Then the tank shoud keep it full. I took an old 510 condom and cut the top of the tube off about a quarter inch from the bottom. It goes on like a cap and works well.

Grrrr!! I'm still waiting for these to get in stock so I can order some!

They were in stock for a minute but I bought them all.:laugh: I'm just kidding.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I put about 20 drops in at first...still have to dry hit once in awhile...it could be me...I'm hitting this thing super heavy.

They hold about twice that much. On cartos I get a dry hit on I usually just give it two or three real hard puffs without pushing the button to draw a little extra juice into the carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread