My new tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Thanks Pete. That's good info. Very helpful. I'll have to look for the r5s, I think a thicker wick might work a bit better. I'll have to look somewhere other than your link though. I don't do business with Drew.
I had Jonah send me a box of E2s. I'm not sure which version they are but I assume they are what's in the tank. They're 2.4Ω - 2.6Ω. I ordered those because I love the 2.5Ω Fusions on my Buzz but I think I may want a higher Ω rating with the E2s. I've turned the voltage down to 4.4 with these. I think it's burning faster than it can wick.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Ohm ratings on E2's don't really match up with what we're all used to on regular atty's. The 2.4-2.6Ω E2's are basically like a 1.5Ω 510 atty. As far as where to buy your supplies, GP has them Cartomizers but you'll have to cut them yourself. Here's what I use. Ace® Midget Tubing Cutter - Pipe & Tubing Cutters - Ace Hardware It takes a little practice but once you get it, it's easy. Just cut it about 3/8 " above the bottom. Screw it into an old 510 battery to get a good grip on it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread