Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
I have just received a shipment of M-401 Kits and want to move some of these out as fast as possible! I will sell 80 kits @ this price!! $39.95. Shipping is $6.95. Hurry while supplies last. I also have DSE-901 batteries $13.95, Atomizers $7.95, refill cartridges 10 for $3.95 and USB Chargers $5.95.
Use this link and enter username Smoke Password Puff

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/Wholesale_Purchasing.php

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
Me 3 Hey chris will you be getting some 901 kits I would love to try another model of a E cig I love your 401 But I just want to see how a 901 is hey and you know where I can find a battery that is tolarated in loud music because I really would love to have a sound proof battery let me know if you have one thats more loudness friendly I would appreciate it thanks! good job chris.. and yes me 3 as in charlotte

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Shadow,
I don't know of a sound proof battery, but I am sitting here screaming into a 901 and it doesn't seem to be lighting up. This might be your ticket! Call me! You got my number?

Would you consider pick ups or meeting somewher? Where in Charlotte are you? I am near Matthews. There are quite a few of us in this area.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Would you consider pick ups or meeting somewhere to save on shipping? Where in Charlotte are you? I am near Matthews. There are quite a few of us in this area.

I believe mostly all shipping is free for the customer. Though it may still save Chris some money.

Ill be ordering a few more odds and ends as well. Cheers

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
I live in Mint Hill and within a day or 2 will be in every part of Charlotte. I do get out and make deliveries to some retail stores and would be willing to drop off orders. . Just give me a call when you order and any shipping charges added I will refund. Please try and make a Home Delivery worth my time.....If you know what I mean!!!! Spend $500 and I will be right over! Just kidding.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
he use to offer FREE shipping for everything, I read that he now charges shipping for wholesale orders.

Chris,

I see you have a shipping charge for the wholesale kit of 6.95. Is that a flat rate for supplies as well?

No, most items may have .35 to $1.00 and that is per item. order 10 batteries and its still just $1.00 add 10 atomizers and shipping total goes to $1.75.

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
Hey chris When I get paid I will call you for a 901 kit I am really wanting to try a 901 do you have a 901 kit? and a case for it? because the type of work I do is pretty physical and alot of stuff banging on my pockets I will give you a call when I get paid really would love to see a 901 let me know if you have any kits I am still loving the 401 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread