!!! M-401 Kit $39.95 Special!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b12ad

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Kannapolis, NC
Just wanted to share my experience with myfreedomsmokes -

I ordered various smoke juices and have to say that I am very impressed, and had a great experience. Chris responded to my pre-order questions by email in record time, and wrote me to confirm the order immediately after my order was placed. Shipping was awesome...I received my order the very next day.

The smoke juice has been flawless and I am extremely pleased. I'll definitely be placing more orders from Chris at myfreedomsmokes in the future, and highly recommend them. Customer service outstanding, shipping amazing, and product is great. He will also be getting my recommendation to family and friends. aA+

Thanks again,
b12ad

b12ad

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Kannapolis, NC
Hi Chris,,, I am interested in ordering some juice, but I don't quite understand how your juice ordering system works. I would just like to buy some of the stock juice,,,, it doesn't require any mixing. Please enlighten me on how to do it.

You should be fine just putting the stock flavor and nicotine level you want in the "Flavor 1" field on his ordering page, and then just click "Add to Cart". If you wanted to mix flavors then you would just add the 2nd flavor to the "Flavor 2" field before clicking add to cart. That should take care of it!

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Chris, Got my goodies today!! The juice (menthol/mint 16mg) is perfect - it is actually better than anticipated. Glad you were able to get the bottle sizes down to a sample size. I'll be ordering some to try soon. Thanks so much for the extra goodie and fast shipping. Please let me know when you get more kits........might need a spare or two.........
mamacat

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
yeah I was working tonight doing a show and one of the guys from the band was like holy crap what is that and I told him and he is going to get one and he called like 4 of his friends that are heavy smokers and told them too so like 5 people will be getting the kit soon I told them the price and they were like that's not bad.. hopefully they will get it I love the 401 I am eagerly wanting to try a 901 though I just want something that is sound proof one of these days I might have some luck lol...

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
yeah I was working tonight doing a show and one of the guys from the band was like holy crap what is that and I told him and he is going to get one and he called like 4 of his friends that are heavy smokers and told them too so like 5 people will be getting the kit soon I told them the price and they were like that's not bad.. hopefully they will get it I love the 401 I am eagerly wanting to try a 901 though I just want something that is sound proof one of these days I might have some luck lol...

Thanks Man! Tell them to send a note along with their order and I'll take care of them!

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
sweet that's a great deal! if you get 501's as well i will buy both the kits when i get paid in june and I might buy some liquid too right now I am hurting for money right at this moment I cant get it right now but like the second week of june I will deff try out the 901 if you get the 501 kits I will get that too I would deff love to try both of them! do you have a wall charger for a 901?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread