Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
I would like to welcome everyone to take advantage of my Introductory Special Sale Price on M 401 Starter Kits! Only $39.95 With $6.95 Shipping! Also check out our great prices on parts and cartridges! If you have any questions please call me personally! Chris 704 226-6808! All items are in stock and ready for same day shipping! Thanks!
Use this link or click on the wholesale icon and username : Smoke Password : Puff

Chris

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
very good doing business with, I have placed a few orders form them. I kept you guys a secret, especially your wholesale code to myself. I made sure I ordered all my empty carts, batteries, and atomizers first. Well I guess the cat is out of the bag, I wish you the best on ECF.

Last edited:

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Looks good. I will be placing an order shortly. Great prices and deal going currently. M40x atomizers for under $8 shipped, Cant beat that!

I have a few questions though, Freedom. I hope you do not mind. Are your batteries actually branded and completely black (sans logo) as the picture shows? No complaints if so, just curious. :)

Are your atomizers the 2 hole, or 4 hole construction? Is the wicking bridge quite wide, or more normal width?

Also, are the m40x series batteries you carry, of the newer design? Meaning the 7 second draw period, 10 second max reset/shutdown. Or are they the 5 second draw, 2 minute shut down?

If anyone else is sure of these answers, please feel free to offer your input as well. My apologies for the 20 questions. Thanks.

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I have ordered from him twice now, and his atomizers are 4 hole. He has two kinds of M401 batteries, the ones that are branded, and the black with gold design. The first order I got the branded ones, and I like them because they have the red tip, not the blue. When I placed my second order, I was shipped the black/gold design. I like his branded ones the best, if you place an order make sure to asked which ones he has available.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
I have ordered from him twice now, and his atomizers are 4 hole. He has two kinds of M401 batteries, the ones that are branded, and the black with gold design. The first order I got the branded ones, and I like them because they have the red tip, not the blue. When I placed my second order, I was shipped the black/gold design. I like his branded ones the best, if you place an order make sure to asked which ones he has available.

Thanks Kaeo. Actually I think I would rather prefer the branded/red LED as well. I have many different styles of the m40x batteries, including some of the Gold scroll design on black w/blue LED. (I personally dont prefer the look of the scroll design) Im always interested in new/improved designs and possible performance differences.

Could you possibly say which cut-off/reset program the batteries were that you received?

Thanks again. Cheers.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Thanks Kaeo. Actually I think I would rather prefer the branded/red LED as well. I have many different styles of the m40x batteries, including some of the Gold scroll design on black w/blue LED. (I personally dont prefer the look of the scroll design) Im always interested in new/improved designs and possible performance differences.

Could you possibly say which cut-off/reset program the batteries were that you received?

Thanks again. Cheers.

I feel the same way, I love his branded all black. See when I placed my second order, I thought I would be getting the branded black like I did on the first order, but when my packaged arrived, I got the black design ones. I email Chris about that, and he said he made a mistake, I kept them anyways. When I order more he said just make sure to ask for the branded ones. I like his batteries because of the red light, I have so many blue ones, and it's harder to tell how the battery is doing with the blue light.

Last edited:

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Thanks everybody! Sorry for the delay in reponses.... Been doing some home remodeling today. It's 5:00 am here so if I sound a little "off" forgive me! I need sleep!
I truly appreciate the kind words. It's nice to know my efforts to satisfy my customers at all cost, is acknowledged and appreciated. I want your experience with me and MyFreedomSmokes.com to be an enjoyable and memorable one. I welcome and ecourage your phone calls. I try to answer all calls personally and if not I will return them within a few minutes. (except on Monday before 10 am and after 1:00 pm and Wednesday after 9:00 pm or before 12:00 am Thursday.....Just kidding!!!!!) Call Me!! Anytime!

I look forward to hearing from you all! :D

Chris

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Looks good. I will be placing an order shortly. Great prices and deal going currently. M40x atomizers for under $8 shipped, Cant beat that!

I have a few questions though, Freedom. I hope you do not mind. Are your batteries actually branded and completely black (sans logo) as the picture shows? No complaints if so, just curious. :)

Are your atomizers the 2 hole, or 4 hole construction? Is the wicking bridge quite wide, or more normal width?

Also, are the m40x series batteries you carry, of the newer design? Meaning the 7 second draw period, 10 second max reset/shutdown. Or are they the 5 second draw, 2 minute shut down?

If anyone else is sure of these answers, please feel free to offer your input as well. My apologies for the 20 questions. Thanks.

cekte,

I have both branded, like the picture on website, and generic design. Atomizers are 4-hole wit 7/10 shutdown/reset. As for the width....I only know this model so I wouldn't know whether it would be considered normal or wide. Maybe someone could help with this? I think that's everything you asked. If you need any thing else please let me know!
Now I'm going to bed for a few hours. I will be up around 11:00 am if anyone needs me! Thanks!
Oh! As foir the shipping...I will try to continue the free shipping as long I don't get killed with onezies (?) and twozie orders. GOOD NIGHT!

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Not mad, just a suggestion for you. I would have appreciated the option of keeping the now out of stock atomizers on back order instead of denying the paypal payment.

Good luck with your venture. You're doing things right otherwise. Good pricing, free shipping is always good.

Ramblin,

Sorry about that. I should have gotten right on updating the website...would have saved your time and mine. I just don't know when my next order of parts or kits, which I usually don't mind breaking down to parts but I am down to 16 kits left, will arrive! I have 4 PO's I'm waiting on. One should be here next week sometime but these days who knows and I just feel funny about taking money from someone for something I don't have to ship right away. I hope you understand and will give me an opportunity to provide you service in the future.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread