Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Update on Atomizers!.....I should have next shipment sometime next week. I will post update when I receive a tracking #.

A Note about shipping charges. Until I am able to to update al of the buttons on my site, I will return added shipping charges for all orders when processing you orders!

Thanks Everybody!

Chris

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
I love your 401 but the original one that came with the starter kit well let me explain.. I work doing live sound for a living working with a company and I am around very loud noise every weekend night and the one that came with the kit does not like the loudness it just does not like it at all and I dident notice it until about a week after I bought it.. so I went where I bought it and the guy said to try this other battery and the one he gave me works great with loudness so I use the one he gave me when I am around a loud band playing because I am around a live band every weekend so what I am going to do is on my next pay check is go to my guy I bought it from and buy some atomizers and a soundproof battery and give you a call about some liquid cause I would love to have some liquid so around may 1st or second I will give you a call about some liquid ok man thanks for your hard work... I like the one that says myfreedomsmokes on it but it just does not like loudness I use that during the day and then switch batterys before the music but over all its great 401 I love it I am going to some extras though I deff need a atomizer buy far though but I love your work and thank you man My friends has seen your truck around town and their like yeah I have seen your truck lol thanks bro

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Okay, first off, I will be writing up a more in depth review of this model and my order placed, in another thread. (Dont want to possibly throw this thread too far OT)

I just wanted to follow up with a quick update of my experience so far with Chris, and My Freedom Smokes.

I placed an order quite late Wednesday night/early morning Thursday. It was only a small order, which goes First Class. (Normal of smaller piece orders)

I received the package Today, mid-day. The items arrived safely and in well working condition. Great shipping times, part prices, CS response, and experience thus far. :thumbs:

Keep up the nice work.

jesrf

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Any update on this Chris?

I have to leave for Vegas on Friday, but wanted to get an order in, from you.

Thanks,

John

Update on Atomizers!.....I should have next shipment sometime next week. I will post update when I receive a tracking #.

A Note about shipping charges. Until I am able to to update al of the buttons on my site, I will return added shipping charges for all orders when processing you orders!

Thanks Everybody!

Chris

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Okay, first off, I will be writing up a more in depth review of this model and my order placed, in another thread. (Dont want to possibly throw this thread too far OT)

I just wanted to follow up with a quick update of my experience so far with Chris, and My Freedom Smokes.

I placed an order quite late Wednesday night/early morning Thursday. It was only a small order, which goes First Class. (Normal of smaller piece orders)

I received the package Today, mid-day. The items arrived safely and in well working condition. Great shipping times, part prices, CS response, and experience thus far. :thumbs:

Keep up the nice work.

Any update on this Chris?

I have to leave for Vegas on Friday, but wanted to get an order in, from you.

Thanks,

John

John,
I have not gotten a reply from manufacturer but if you need these that soon....I will rob a couple of kits to get them to you before you leave. Let me know!

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
Hey Chris in around may first to 3rd or second I will give you a call about some menthol liquid and meet me somewhere in town let me know But thats when I get paid I am going to go where I bought my kit and buy some atomizers though and maybe a sound proof battery but I will give you a call around may first through third when ever I get paid.. I will let you know

Darth.Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
USA
Hello... Stupid question time... I am still trying to learn all there is to know about ecigs (I know - Will take a while)... Anyway, I have the M401 from AbsolutelyECigs in China and was wondering if this was the same e-cig? I am just trying to understand how this all works a bit better ... Do you get bulk orders from the site in China and sell them on to save people having to wait so long or is this a newer version of the M401 or your own version of it or something completely different... I often see different sites selling what seems to be the same ecig but with a different look and am just trying to work out how this all works... I do have to say however, your one does look pretty awesome !! I will probably order one of yours once all the numerous shipments I have floating around out there actually turn up at my door :)

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
DarthVapor You will not be dissapointed on this 401 its great I have had mien for about a month now and I am still smoking with the original atomizer that came with a kit but how ever I did have to get a sound proof battery because of my job of being around loud music all the time and different venues where I live But you will not be dissapointed on this 401 its awsome I love it

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
Sweet Man try to save some menthol 24 mg for me that would rock I should be getting paid next week so I will let you know no doubt man I go to central piedmont in the mornings than I head over to the shop its on south blv not far at all where I bought my kit I will totally give you a call when I get paid bro.. thanks man I bought some JC liquid just to try it out but I still want to try yours because the menthol cartriges I have been buying totally rocks so I hope the liquid is just as good.. thanks chris but sometime next week I am totally going to by atleast one extra atomizer and a sound proof battery do you have any sound proof batterys? I have one but it barly makes it through the night when I work.. I love the battery that came with the kit I use that during the day not around loudness but that one is really sensitive on noise it even starts to be active in the truck lol but I know thats not your fault though but I seriously am in love with this 401 I will give you a call when I get paid should be sometime next week ight man thanks bro!

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
I wish I had good news. I have 4 orders placed since the 1st of the month. I was told m401 kit order was shipped last Tuesday. Got a tracking # this Monday. Not a good #! Another order of cartridges was to ship this past Friday...They were short a couple of boxes so they didn't ship? The third order is of spare parts is ready today! Oh and so are all of the other orders?
I was also told that HK has tightened the screws on all ecig shipments. I have been on the phone all day trying to find a freight forwarding company to handle the orders so I really know when my orders are ready. I'm being told they will never make through customs. My only hope is through one of the over night freight companies like dhl, ups or fedex. So I am back to relying on the manufacturer to get the product here. They say they have a way! It's a crap shoot I've got to take!......They will not refund my money!
They start a 3-day holiday on May 1st and I think they will try to get it on the way with trackable #'s. I won't kow anything until probably Friday or Monday!
I'll try and keep you posted! Feel free to email me if need be!

Thanks everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread