Looks like a Provari for me wasnt ment to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
One of my doggies tore his ACL last year, fortunately, he was young enough for surgery, but ouch, it was a $3k procedure. Now he has a new metal ball and joint for his knee and doing perfectly fine. Yeah, having a pet is definitely a big commitment in your time and expenses, but worth every penny IMHO.

2lca4vk.jpg

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW

Bummed that Im not getting my Provari but happy my dog is feeling a bit better with the meds he got from the vet...

Almost was a Provari owner... guess its time to start saving again.

Provari's come, Provari's go but a face like this
lookintoMarleyseyes_zps49a7a822.jpg

only comes along once in a great while.

That Provari will just be that much meaningful once you've saved up for it again!
Carry on Marley!!

klee6150

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Salem, Oregon
Please check your PMs!

My partner and I are dog lovers extraordinaire. Our home is now wall to wall Costco dog cushions and wall to wall Greyhounds (and one unbelievable Borzoi). And I swear we could plaster our entire living room with 12 years of vet bills.

On another note, in my hand I am holding your ProVari. It is used, but has been well loved and works great!

Thank you for thinking of Marley first.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Please check your PMs!

My partner and I are dog lovers extraordinaire. Our home is now wall to wall Costco dog cushions and wall to wall Greyhounds (and one unbelievable Borzoi). And I swear we could plaster our entire living room with 12 years of vet bills.

On another note, in my hand I am holding your ProVari. It is used, but has been well loved and works great!

What a NICE thing to do!!

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
Please check your PMs!

WOW I saw the message and THANK YOU!!!!

Kinda blown away... at a loss for words which is a rarity for me.

Marley also Thanks You!!!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Please check your PMs!

Is klee short for kleenex cause dog gone it I need one!
No really..... I'm serious!

You! Are! Awesome!

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
Marley is one beautiful pupper! Our babies are always worth it. Gonna send a special treat for Marley too.

Damn Marley even gets a treat he will like that..:drool:

Thank you again

Treats are his favorite part of taking meds.

He looks forward to his meds twice a day... I trick him.

I get a cookie sheet and put globs of peanut butter on the sheet and put the pills in the globs... then I put the sheet in the freezer.

When its pill time I grab one and Marley gets a frozen peanut butter treat and I dont have to pry open his mouth to give him the pill.

Its WIN/WIN for both of us.... now the liquid medicine is another story.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Please check your PMs!

This is fantastic. You are the best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread