New guy here. Why did I take so long to convert, vaping tastes so gooood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDV

Jul 26, 2011
CT
I'm 24 and have been smoking for about ten years and for the past few years have been at a little over 1.5 packs a day of generic menthols. I've tried to quit plenty of times but I just literally love the act of smoking, the excuse for a break, the relaxation properties, the feeling of smoke etc etc.

But about 2 weeks ago I decided to try and break this habit and I finally ordered an xl battery and a few apple cartos from Bloog to check out this whole ecig thing. I immediately thought "wow" this tastes way better than cigarettes AND I can do it whenever I want! So I ordered another battery and some RY4 cartos and again "wow" RY4 is awesome. Did some more research, bought a whole bunch more stuff and in two weeks I've smoked a bit less than half a pack of analogs. In fact I hate the way they taste now.

So far I've bought a total of 4 battery's of various sizes from both Bloog and Smokeless Image and 5 packs of various flavor cartos. I will not order from Bloog again after buying from Smokeless, same product, more options, less $ and better service? I've also ordered a bunch of USA RY4 juice and some monster energy juice and most recently a KGO with dual coil cartomizers for home use.

Luckily I didn't start vaping to save money but hopefully someday soon I'll get into the red. Not smelling like and ashtray and actually enjoying the flavor is good enough for now.

ottie333

Jul 30, 2011
central texas
new to the whole thing myself. been off analogs for couple of weeks, had a relapse when i wrecked my truck and had a pack, what was i thinking those were just .... nasty,...yea that is the word i am looking for. been really enjoying it all really,
most of the smokers in my office jumped ship last week and ordered all kinds of stuff on payday, me and txparamedic sat in our office and have laughed our vapin butts off. glad to see you here and glad to be here.

.45Auto

Jul 30, 2011
Piedmont NC
What I REALLY REALLY like is how I feel like I'm STILL smoking cancer sticks.

I have been sharing my e-cig with co-workers and Man, are they excited, too.

Good news at my job; they opened the NICE, new outdoor break area in front of the
building to e-cigs last week. As soon as I get my buddies converted we can move out
of the "smoker's hell" we now have...............you folks know what I'm talking about, right?
Cigarette butts, tobacco juice, folks using the table tops as ashtrays, great view of the ....-ends
of tractor trailers, etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread