LOL... had too much of a fog cloud today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Just bought a used car and I took it to my mechanic to look it over. He was in the shop with the door open when I pulled in, and of course I was vaping. As I walked around the side of my car, I let out a big cloud of vapor :) The mechanic was soooo funny... first thing he asked me was is my car over heating cause he saw a big cloud of 'smoke' coming from the front of it.

Yup, love my kayfun :)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
A good mechanic. Keep him. Any mechanic by me would have you replacing the head gasket plus valves for $1,200.

At a music jam, the drummer thought my Marshall Amp head was shorting out from the smoke! Gotta love drummers.

Hey, I have a piece of foam rubber about 8 in by 8 in by 3/4 inch with the big bumps (used for packaging/shipping). It sits on my amp and holds my ecig from rolling off from the vibration. Way better than my old amp with the cig burns from putting lit cigs on the edge! And no more "Aww, Dave has to take another break to smoke." We can just keep playing until the P break, lol. And they usually like the scent. Especially Malibu Pineapple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread