It's these kind of people that are going to ruin it for all of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
If everyone was in Camp E, and Respected an Owners wishes, would we Need any Indoor Bans?

But Wait, that Isn't the Real World. So I guess there is Always going to be Some Rube vaping in the Cereal Aisle somewhere.

Not sure what you want Business Owners to do besides Push for Bans?
I would be happy if each business owner would just save 1 kitten then the world would be a better place.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Imagine a world where everybody vaped. Would that be bad? ;)
You say that with a wink, but I could make a very compelling argument that it would be a good thing if everybody vaped.
In fact, if I didn't believe that myself, I wouldn't be vaping any more at this point.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
If everyone was in Camp E, and Respected an Owners wishes, would we Need any Indoor Bans?

But Wait, that Isn't the Real World. So I guess there is Always going to be Some Rube vaping in the Cereal Aisle somewhere.

If, instead of instigating to hatred against smokers/vapers, the government would insist that everyone observes the personal space of others, exactly like they would like their own space to be observed too, then we would not be having this discussion.

And you're proposing the government as the solution when in fact it's their actions that are creating the problem?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If, instead of instigating to hatred against smokers/vapers, the government would insist that everyone observes the personal space of others, exactly like they would like their own space to be observed too, then we would not be having this discussion.

And you're proposing the government as the solution when in fact it's their actions that are creating the problem?

I'm not Proposing Anything. Just telling you what Happens in the Real World.

Kinda like Telling you that your 1st Paragraph Isn't the Real World.

Reactions: Underwhelmed

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Exactly right. Some people have a hard time finishing a pk a day... some of us smoked 3 pks a day. I take as kindly to "why can't you go [x amount of time] without a vape?" as I did to "why do you smoke so much?" Because I want to, that's all the reason that's necessary; no one else's input or opinion is needed.

Andria
Like A Boss!!!!!! :banana:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Remove the offending patron, not penalize all vapors, and business owners who might wish to allow the practice....

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
a few knuckle heads wont ruin it for us here is what will ruin it for us.
View attachment 455104

Probably, but if it becomes illegal and I am walking the dog and respectfully vaping, people probably won't pull out their vaping "alert" whistle.

Get the people to accept something, then who cares about the gopvernment.

We just have to be focused on reducing our tobacco harm.

For insurance reasons, there are extremely few municipalities that do NOT have a jay-walking ordinance. Yet, it is rarely enforced.

Be respectful and have a good reason for it when asked. Tobacco Harm Reduction.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Then maybe based on the "throw the whole apple barrel " theory, we should ban all businesses too?

Whatever you say Caramel. I won't argue with You.

Too Nice of a Day Today. And I have a Very Nice gift I want to give a Very Special Person today.

So I'll leave you to Figure this all out.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
[...]

You have to care, especially since the government is actively involved in hate speech with the purpose of making people not accept vaping in any form.

And, unlike you, they have tens of millions of dollars allocated to such propaganda.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Probably, but if it becomes illegal and I am walking the dog and respectfully vaping, people probably won't pull out their vaping "alert" whistle.

We just have to be focused on reducing our tobacco harm.

For insurance reasons, there are extremely few municipalities that do NOT have a jay-walking ordinance. Yet, it is rarely enforced.

Be respectful and have a good reason for it when asked.
As we grow in numbers our friends and loved ones see us getting off of smokes and are exposed to us vaping and see what it is.
With the exception of the occasional spouse fed up with excessive spending with time vaping will be more accepted IMO thats why BT is lobbing for regulation before it get out of any hope for their control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread