Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Yeah.....I knew you had a masterpiece in ya! Can ya adjust the hue to burple? If so, this has my vote hands down.

Funny you should mention that!! :D
I was gonna try to change the color last night, but I was too tired... and I have to get ready for a Dr. appt. now, so I will see what I can come up with later.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
another one
DTD2.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
A refinement on my second design:
dtd-logo2b.jpg

EDIT: Interesting... when rendering the image on the forum, the gradient is getting compressed, creating some strange blotches in the D's and a weird line through the T. They don't exist in even the compressed image that I uploaded. I promise, they don't really exist! :)

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
A refinement on my second design:
View attachment 333435

EDIT: Interesting... when rendering the image on the forum, the gradient is getting compressed, creating some strange blotches in the D's and a weird line through the T. They don't exist in even the compressed image that I uploaded. I promise, they don't really exist! :)

Count, that's because you are attaching via ECF. To get full resolution you must host the image at Photobucket, TinyPic, Imgur or some other picture hosting site. HTH If Ya need links, LMK. :)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Count, that's because you are attaching via ECF. To get full resolution you must host the image at Photobucket, TinyPic, Imgur or some other picture hosting site. HTH If Ya need links, LMK. :)

Thanks for the offer. Right now, I think the current method is enough to convey the intent. ;)

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Sunday will be our last day for the logo submitting.
So far, we've had some fantastic looking logos!
I also want to thank everyone .. you guys are great!

I think we could all agree that once you choose the winner he/she could now fine tune the logo to your exact liking; eg. the right color, font, size etc...
what do you guys think?

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I think we could all agree that once you choose the winner he/she could now fine tune the logo to your exact liking; eg. the right color, font, size etc...
what do you guys think?

I agree. The original call was for design, which suggests to me the basics of what the logo looks like--not the absolute final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread