GotLogos sponsored GotVapes Contest Open to All - Free Logo Design Package - thru 9PM SUNDAY 5-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Just decided to do a little something different (as we are prone to do here in the Got vaping Land)...

As some of you may know I own a graphics design company called GotLogos.com. I've decided to offer a free deluxe logo design package to someone here at ECF. Pretty simple contest. Just respond in this thread with the name of the organization you would like a design for, etc. I will then use random.org to pick the winning post at 9PM EST on Thursday.

This contest is open to any and ALL ECF members including Forum Suppliers, Registered Suppliers, Reviewers, Bloggers and ECF members. The logo can be for anything including personal, non-profit, general business, vaping businesses, etc...the only restriction is we do not do adult logos.

This package includes:

Vector graphics (Illustrator and EPS as well as Corel Draw)
2400 pixel TIFF build
3 sizes of a gif build suitable for web display

Good luck!

Daniel

Last edited:

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
My hubby may,,,,he is the one who really gets into this side of activism with the autism,,,i am in the find a decent doc and make sure they dont mess my son up business eeeks.
but officially, we do not know anyone who is part of that organization....so maybe this isnt the contest for us.

Yeah I think might be good if you knew someone who would use it at thst place

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Wow, I was thinking selfishly about myself, I'd love to have a logo (Ripple Effects in an ethereal cloud) to put on my bottles......but my godson has Williams Syndrome, its a mild (compared to some) developmental thing sometimes called Elfin syndrome, he's a real handful for my sister but there's like a dozen different organizations.........dude, I don't envy your choosing!!!:laugh:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Daniel, thanks for doing this.
My wife and I have a non-profit reaching out to women in recovery. We are virtually self funded since the economy tanked and donations dried up. We currently have 6 women living in our home with us and we send out about 300 letters each month to women in jail and prison. My wife is also a volunteer chaplain at the OC Jail. Many folks here on ECF have helped us get ecigs into the hands of some of our women who smoke.

This is our website. Prelude Foundation.

While we really like the "dove over the fence" graphic... (also below but stretched out in my signature) our actual logo is just MS WordArt and not very nice. Just something I came up with one day.
If you think it's a good fit, we'd love a better logo.
Blessings,
Gary

EDIT.... Daniel, after reading some of the other posts... there are others who are just starting out and need it more than I do. I respectfully remove my entry. Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread