Logo Design Contest ... Win Free Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, I am wanting a logo (Drip Tip Designz) to put on our website, cards, shirts, etc. I have searched and everything I find is boring.
Anyone who can come up with a logo that we want to use will get a $100 store credit.
If we don't use it, the top logo will still get a $30 store credit. You can submit as many as you want.

Help please?? :unsure:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
How did I not see this before??? :unsure:

I will try to round up some more people for you...

(beautiful tips, btw!!)

roped_avi.jpg I'm hooked!
This is heaven sent... :wub: these are magnificient tips and I do love makin' logos.

Thanks Katz for the opportunity and huggs to SK for finding this and posting in PIF Consests.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Thank you guys! I had almost given up hope! :)

Don't give up on us, Katz. LOL Now that I figured out how to create a driptip from scratch, I will go to town. :)

The first is a png of just a logo (transparent background, 300 dpi for print use also) then I set it on a web header so you can see the possibilities. It would help us if you'd shout out some preferences in color, style, fonts, etc..

driptipdesigns_logo1_zpsa5604062.png

driptipdesigns_header1_zps6f59c993.png

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Preferences .. hmmm .. I'm liking the drip tip pics in the logos the best .. the one Vapero did is very professional looking and I love the way the DTD is incorporated within the tip .. the one CalamityJan made is fun and classy and I love the 3-D look of it. I think I would like to see how a darker blue or purple would look if possible ... a more "bold" color.

My problem is no imagination! :unsure: I know what I like when I see it, but I can't come up with anything. Ugh!

I really, really appreciate you guys helping me! But I can see already that it's going to be a tough choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread