LavaTube and batts, Quick question from a new LT owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Ok, so I just ordered my lava tube, don't have it yet. I've researched them a ton, but just got a very specific question from a new lavatube owner and don't want to give him wrong info, as batt safety is not my strongpoint...Here's his question, and any info you guys can provide would be appreciated.

'I just received my Lavatube today. I have seen several posts where people day it is a good idea to check the voltage on your batteries when you take them off the charger. How do you test them? Do you just use a meter set to DC volts and put one lead to the positive end and other lead to negative end of battery to check it?'

Thank you!

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast
Yes, set your meter to a low DC range such as 10 or 20 volts. Put the red lead on the positive battery terminal and the black lead on the negative terminal. You should read around 4.2 volts on a freshly charged battery.

orachel was asking the question for little ol me. So thanks orachel for posting my question and a big thanks to cskent for answering it quickly. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread