Lavatube Mini Chrome Batteries + Hopefully An Extension Cap + Lavatube Repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugsy

Mar 30, 2009
Nottingham, UK
Hiya,

Sorry if I have a lot to ask here but I'll try and keep them in three seperate sections.

1. I need help as my new Lavatube will not work properly with the batteries I have. I bought the Lavatube and batteries in tandem from ECIGWIZARD and so the batteries are the recommended ones. If I increase the voltage of the Lavatube to over 4.1 volts the lavatube just cuts out and I have to reinsert the battery to get the Lavatube going again. This is so annoying and never happens with my full size Lavatube. Any suggestions? Is the mini Lavatube faulty or the batteries to blame?

2. Apart from this I have a mountain of very good bigger batteries which I use in my full size Lavatube. My dream scenario here is that someone can direct me to ANYONE, ANYWHERE to get hold of an extension cap to use my full size batteries in my mini Lavatube? Or to ANYONE, ANYWHERE who could make one for me? I live in Nottingham, UK and I can't find a machining/tooling shop which would be interested in helping as they are all massive steel fabricating businesses. I've searched the threads in the forums about extension caps for the mini Lavatube but they all end up incompletely answered.

3. I have an old full size Lavatube and the end ( which holds the thread to insert the cartomizer into ) fell off when I dropped it and the two wires, from the unit to the end cap, became unsoldered from the end cap. I cannot solder for country or self so I'm wondering is there anywhere I can send it to for repair? I've tried local shops but the only ones around, with soldering facilties, seem to be computer repair shops and they seem uninterested in my dilemna!

Many thanks for reading this and even many more if you can help! :confused:

Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread