Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
hello carolina neighbor, frm SC myslef.

I saw the thread for your products sale before i saw this one, sorry i asked a lot of questions and some were already answered here.

These look awesome, i have wrapped a few older mods myself with the new colored and designed duck tapes, do not laugh, it gets lots of oooooooo's and aaaaahhh's when i bring it out.

only thing with that tho- when it goes on , it's on. there is no going back with duck tape, lolol.

still curious about a few things, so I'm subscribed and look forward to taking advantage of that awesome sale.

good luck with this endeavor!!

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
hello carolina neighbor, frm SC myslef.

I saw the thread for your products sale before i saw this one, sorry i asked a lot of questions and some were already answered here.

These look awesome, i have wrapped a few older mods myself with the new colored and designed duck tapes, do not laugh, it gets lots of oooooooo's and aaaaahhh's when i bring it out.

only thing with that tho- when it goes on , it's on. there is no going back with duck tape, lolol.

still curious about a few things, so I'm subscribed and look forward to taking advantage of that awesome sale.

good luck with this endeavor!!

I answered your questions on the other thread. I'm sure I missed something or word it wrong so I apologize in advance, it's been one crazy day, lol ( in a good way though).

Once you get one you will be surprise how well it fits your device and how easy it is to remove.There is no residue or glue left on your device upon removal.
If you have your own design that you like and want us to print it for you, send me a pm or email with the pic ( it has to be high quality pic ).

P.s - nothing wrong with duck tape, lol. When I was in the army I used it on everything. :laugh:

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Is this just for a few select mods for the time being or can you do any tube mod?

We can do any tubes or any custom work you want.
We bought 16-20 different tube mods so we can measure and machine cut each one and have more coming.
Let me know what you have and I'm sure we can work something out.

Right now we have wraps for :
Provari,
Provari mini,
Lavatube mini,
Lavatube regular should be ready Tuesday,
Prodigy,
GGTS,
GGTS Stealth
GGTB,
Caravela 18350 & 18650),
Zen mini,
Orion,
Helix,
Bolt,
Paps (18650 & 18350),
Kgo,
Ego( will be ready in a few days).

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Quick peek at some of the designs we are working on, should be ready by the end of the week along with others that i will post later on today.

1350827718.jpg

1350827835.jpg

Last edited:

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Haha :) :) , thanks bud,
You remembered that tux mod ha, lol

Yea, it took awhile but so far great feedback and more to come.

They actually look X10 better in person. Very smooth feel and perfect cut.

Thanks again , I appreciate it

Oh Yeah, I definitely remember the Tuxedo Mod with the Limousine Case Box :D You did a fantastic job on those. No cash flowage right now but you can bet when there is I will be getting some new outfits for some of my Mods :D

Got the site bookmarked for future purchases :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Natron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Albuquerque,NM
We can do any tubes or any custom work you want.
We bought 16-20 different tube mods so we can measure and machine cut each one and have more coming.
Let me know what you have and I'm sure we can work something out.

Right now we have wraps for :
Provari,
Provari mini,
Lavatube mini,
Lavatube regular should be ready Tuesday,
Prodigy,
GGTS,
GGTS Stealth
GGTB,
Caravela 18350 & 18650),
Zen mini,
Orion,
Helix,
Bolt,
Paps (18650 & 18350),
Kgo,
Ego( will be ready in a few days).

I too asked question in other thread and found my answer here. :)

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Evening all, we been working all day with different ideas and designs. I will load a few that we agreed on in a few minutes and would love to hear your thoughts about it.
Remember, they are are not printed and/or cut yet just rough design. It will be printed later on this week and I'll take pictures and videos of each.

1350868348.png

1350868346.png

1350868342.png

Wraps for the ladies :

1350868310.png

1350868321.png

Kids , significant other, baby

1350868328.png

1350868332.png

Others:

1350868337.png

1350868339.png