Just got my Johson creek "red oak" sampler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

headyfunk1

Oct 6, 2010
west chester pa
It come with swiss dark/domestic/island/mercado/tenn. cured/valencia/winter frost.

SO far i'm on the Tenn. Cured. I like it but it sorta of has a funny aftertaste. but on the exhale it had a nice smooth almost coffe-ish flavor.

Next I'm going to try the marcado.

I went all VG this time just b/c PG was dehydrating me. I was using "marl Bros" that I ordered from ecig-direct.

I know the lables say PG free. But can it really be 100% free?

headyfunk1

Oct 6, 2010
west chester pa
I have tried the Mercado that came with my Johnson Creek "red oak" sampler. I really like it.It has a very cinnamon-y taste. perfect for this time of year. I vaped it while drinking an Arcadia Ales "jaw jacker" Pumpking spice beer, and if paired perfectly. I then Switched Attys, and put on a full cart of the "Swiss Dark." No shocker there, it taste like dark chocolate (delish) I Cracked open a "Fallenbock" whish is a Erie, pa seasonal beer that has a chocolate after taste. That pairing was also AMAZING. I will keep posting ... i try each one through out the next few days.

headyfunk1

Oct 6, 2010
west chester pa
Just started vaping the DOMESTIC. it very minty, but i wouldn't call it menthol. I like it so far.

Question:

What do you guys do about switching flavors. do you always use a fresh/clean atty? do you just use the same atty and what for the other flavor to burn out? I only have 2 atys right now and i've used and cleaned them both 2 times today so i could test out these new flavs. I have had both attys for close to 2 weeks. regular 510 attys that came with my t-rex starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread